Mission : Seduction

"I have eye's on the target." Wei Zhou was up the balcony glancing down at the man who owned the brand new deadliest nuclear weapon. It was also ironic because he was also the one who made it. You would think Wei Zhou was there to protect him but he was actually there to steal the codes and sell it to the highest bidder.

"Locked." At the other end of his hidden ear piece, their own secret weapon was Slowly walking towards him. She walked past people as if they were her red carpet. Heads begin to turn so they could gawk at the deadly beauty she posses.

"Kim you know what to do so work your magic." In another end of the coms, his other accomplice spoke up even though it wasn't necessary. She only continued her journey as Wei Zhou monitored from above sipping his alcoholic drink once in a while. People were always drawn to her beauty but if you got too close she can surely kill you with a spoon.

Once she made contact with the target he gave out a tiger-like smile. Wei Zhou knew that he was now trapped in her deadly cage. Wei Zhou quickly gave his empty glass to the sever planning to leave the scene only to stop dead on his track.

"Kim where are you going?!"

"Are you discovered." Wei Zhou spoke in a hushed tone still trying to blend in. He was slowly descending from the stairs looking at Kim who was walking out the door.

"Well Khun you're intel has a major flaw." She pulled out her phone to conceal the fact she was talking in her earpiece. Wei Zhou didn't understand what she meant but a new problem arose. The target was gone and this was their only chance to get him.

"Don't worry I fixed it." She quickly turned around directly looking at Wei Zhou. Her lips curved into a smirk and with one wink she left.

"What are you talking..." before he could finish his question he saw the answer walking towards him with a tiger-like stare. Wei Zhou knew he couldn't get out of this one but to rub in that fact her voice echoed in his ear.

"Work your magic, Wei."

Important

Vote and leave a comment if you love this one. Also, state if this is one of your top 1-5 in 《 VOTE 》. A blazing steamy story that will make you laugh and choke at the same time. This will have more action and when I saw action I meant some smut but I won't make it purely on smut. It will still have a good solid plot that people would like.