Our Hao Hao

Xu Wei Zhou was only a simple looking guy working in an ice cream shop. He actually likes his job and his simple life. It so happens that he had a regular customer.

He was a cute bundle of joy and Wei Zhou's favorite regular. He would come by every Wednesday and Saturday. He was sweet, kind and very affectionate because he always demands Wei Zhou to hug him every time they meet before he buys his icecream.

Wei Zhou thought that it was like any Saturday but this time Hao Hao brought someone else than his driver and he was intimidating, has a great build, a stern expression, very professional, handsome and yet he looked pissed off. Wei Zhou assumed every possible outcome of his day until this mysterious man gave him a gentle smile that would change his simple life.

"Hi, my name is Huang Jingyu... Hao Hao's Father."

Important

Vote and leave a comment if you love this one. Also, state if this one your top 1-5 in 《 VOTE 》.I love reading domestic stories so I'm going to make one. I never expect Jingyu to meet Hao Hao but every Ship has a domestic fic so this might be it. Hao Hao is the little boys Nickname and No, it's not Jingyu's son but they did have a show together.