Chapter 2

Cindy

"Thank for the ride " I said getting out of the car

"No problem...see you around"he said pulling off

The ride was very silent. He didn't ask anything and I didn't say anything.

I almost forgot I was a freshman. It hit me when I saw all these new faces. Then my nerves kicked in. I walked up the steps towards the entrance and it seemed as if everybody was staring at me. I ignored it, then I heard someone screaming my name. I turned around and saw it was my girl Tara Young.

She is what you call the definition of beautiful. She was light brown skin, with beautiful long brown hair that went past her shoulders. She also had a beautiful body. She was thick in all the right places. And she didn't take any bull from anyone. She always had the newest stuff, cause her parents are rich. Her dad is a judge and her mom is a doctor.

"Hey girl " I yelled running up to her

"Hi...I see you girl, who was that" she said smiling

"Who was wh...oh you mean dude in the camaro, he's no one"

"Mmm... ok"

"But I see you, looking all cute" she had on a red high low shirt with rhinestones on the collar with a pair of acid wash high waist pants and some brown timbs. Her hair was pulled up into cute bun with a curly side bang.

"Thanks I just put something together...didn't want to stunt on em to hard" she said laughing "But you looking cute too".

I had on a white long sleeve shirt with love written in big black letters all over it.

With a flamingo color pencil skirt, a gold chain and a pair of black and white Dr. Martens.

We walked in and got our schedule. I had Physicall Science 1st block, Gym 2nd block, Art 3rd, and Algebra 4th block. Tara had 2nd and 3rd with me.

"Girl we about to be to turned"! Tara

screamed

"I know right"!

"Hey Tay Tay " this tall fine chocolate skinned boy with hazel eyes and long dreads with gold tips said walking up to us.

He could dress to. He looked like he picked his clothes out of the Migos closet.

"Hey this my girl Cinderella but,"

"Everybody call me Cindy" I said interrupting her, shaking his hand.

"Well nice to meet you Cindy" he said smiling. "My name is Shawn Usher"

"Well damn..." Tara said laughing "Excuse me"

We started laughing.

"So who you take" he asked eyeing me

"Um... Physicall Science 1st block, Gym 2nd block, Art 3rd, and Algebra 4th block."

"That's cool... I take Art 3rd block too"

"Ohh the turn up bout to be to real" Tara yelled.

"Ring, Ring"

"Well one of y'all gone have to take me to my class cause I don't know were to go"

I forgot to mention Tara is a junior. So she knows everybody. She's very popular. But only have a few girlfriends.She say everybody either to fake or just a hater. So she don't even bother to have friends. We meet over the summer her aunt stayed a few blocks from us and we just kinda bumped into each other.

"Ill take you girl" Tara said fast

"Well see you around" Shawn said smiling walking off