Chapter 1

Cindy, August 18 2014

"Get up" my grandma yelled.

"I'm up". I yelled getting up from my bed.

I did my morning hygiene and put on my clothes. Then I started to wake my sister Jada who shared the same bed as me. When I woke her up I woke up the others. Since they've already had a bath I made sure they brushed their teeth then I did my sister's hair and helped them get dressed.

Once we were finished we went into the kitchen and ate breakfast.

That's one of the main reasons why I love staying with my grandma, cause she loves to cook. She would cook when we wake up, during day and before we went to sleep. So food wasn't a problem.

"Hurry up before you miss the bus" my grandma yelled from out side. "Lindsey what are you doing, hurry up"." I swear she is as hard headed as her mom, everybody's out here but her.Cindy can you go get your sister".

I walk in the house to get her but she met me half way to the door rolling her eyes at me."You need to straighten your face"

"Damn can I finish my breakfast, that bus ain't going no where" she yelled walking past me out the door.

"Bye Cindy have a good first day" Kevin yelled jumping on the bus along with Lindsey. "Bye love you". I waited for the bus to pulled off to start walking.

I had to walk my sister Jada to her school which wasn't far. It was about 3 blocks from our house. She was in Pre School. I walked her in and we said our goodbyes then I walked to the bus stop to catch a bus since my school was about 5 miles from there.

"What bus are you waiting for" a tall light skin man said. He had a nice Usher hair cut and the prettiest white teeth I've ever seen. He looked as if he was in his mid 20's.

"Um... bus D" I said kinda nervous.

"Oh well you just missed it" he said pointing towards the bus that was driving down the road.

"Oh my gosh...how am I going to get to school"!

"Do you need a ride" the man said. I don't even know this man, and how is he going to take me to school when he is at a bus stop. He obviously don't have a car.

"Nah I'm good" I said not even looking at him.

"Ya sure...cause the other busses don't come for about an hour".

"Yeah I'm sure... and how are you going to take me when you don't even have a car".

"Why you think I don't have a car" he said smiling.

"Um maybe cause you at a bus stop".He just laughed.

"Oh nah, I was just waiting on someone...my car is right there" he said pointing at a dark blue 2014 Camaro.

"Oh,well nah I'm good"

"Ya sure"

"Um no offense but I don't know you"I said with a little attitude

"Ok ma, my bad didn't mean to upset you ...your choice"he said walking off.

I really needed to get to school. Its the first day I can't be late but I didn't want a ride from a stranger... "Wait" I yelled.

He stop at his car and smiled and unlocked his door and I hoped in.

"We're to" he said charmingly