Twin Centaurs

11:00am, Same day as last chapter.

"Why are we at a horse ranch again?" Sagittarius asked. 

"To awaken you powers Sag,"
Virgo answers, standing next to him.

"Oh yea," Sagittarius chuckled. "So let's go ride some horses." (I'm really trying to not push my ship onto you guys)

The group quickly walked over to the horses, all of them trying to conceal their excitement. Everyone jumped onto their horses(except Virgo the security said she was too short) and started riding.

Because Sagittarius goes to the ranch frequently he broke off from the group and went on by himself.

"Is it safe for Sagittarius to go off by himself Ms. Ursa?" Virgo asked looking into the direction Sagittarius went off in. "We are here to find his power right?"

"That is correct," Ursa laughed. "But we have the water signs if anything happens."

If on cue, pained screams sounded throughout the ranch, this time coming from two places. Everyone split up to find the screaming zodiacs. What everyone found was interesting to watch. Gemini splitting into four, and Sagittarius combining with a horse
on fire.

Even Ursa was surprised, never thinking the two Zodiacs would get their powers at the same time. Let alone seeing a horse be on fire.

"Who are they?" Gemini asked pointing at the four duplicates next to her.

"They are your duplicates, one of your duplicates," Ursa explained. "Now can someone please extinguish Sagittarius?"

"On it," Pisces said dumping water on the newly formed Centaur, earning a growl in return.

"Why am I a centaur?" Sagittarius asked. "How am I supposed to move, or turn back?"

"Just think about turning back," Scorpio answered. "That's how me and Cancer got did it."

"Listen to Scorpio," Ursa instructed.

So Sagittarius did, and soon turned back. Gemini did the same and her duplicates disappeared. All the signs waited for an explanation of what just happened and what powers the two had.

"Gemini you have Duplication, Limbs, and Shapeshifter," Ursa explained. "Sagittarius you have Centaur, Flaming Arrows, and Aim."

"Those are cool!" The twin and archer yelled in unison, high fiving.

"Yes kids, very cool" Ursa laughed.

"You're not even that much older than us," Libra said, rolling his eyes playfully.

"That doesn't mean I'm not older," Ursa said punching Libra's arm.

"But you're barely an adult," Libra chuckled.

Choosing to ignore that Ursa instead just yelled out, "Teleportation or Van!!" The teens of course choosing to teleport.

************

Once the teens got home it was literally only 12 o'clock, so they ended up watching movies all day, and talking about their powers, leaving out one person.

...............................................................

So a new chapter

I'm sorry it was shitty and quick
Anyway keep recommending ships,!even though I'm somewhat settled on
Libra x Pisces
And
Sag x Virgo(he's literally 2 feet taller than her!!"

Anyway
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Sneak Peek of new chapter(that's not actually a sneak peek)
That won't be in next chapter
************

you're powerless

you'll only end up hurting everyone

you're useless

you'll destroy everything

powerless
useless
destroyer
freak