The First Date

Your phone rings,it's Ashton,you pick up the phone,and answer quickly,he says:"Is that you love?" you whisper:"Love?" Ashton waits a moment and says:"Umm,if you dont like it when i call you love,its okay." you quickly say:"Oh,no,no,i actualy like it,so,do you need anything?" Ashton giggles,and tells Luke to be quiet,he says:"Um,are you home?" You ask:"Why?" Ashton whisperd:"Let's go to the beach." You ask:"Now?" Ashton quietly says:"Now love." you tell your bestie too hurry up and you say:"Be infront of my house in 15 minutes,ill send my adress in a text,okay?" he says:"Okay,see ya in 15 minutes!" he hangs up,yopu send him the text. After 5 minutes your bestie parks her car in the driveway and you quickly get out and run to your room,you open up the closet and grab your bikini,you grab your floral tank top and your denim shorts,you put on your black converse sneakers,you tell your bestie you going on the beach and you open the door,Ashton is waiting outside,you slowly walk up to him,you ask:"Why are we going to the beach now,it's almost 10 o'clock?" Ashton smiles and says:"Why not? I love swimming at night." He grabs your hand,you rest your head on his shoulder. After 10 minutes of walking you finaly get to the beach,he puts down a blanket and takes his shirt off,you slowly take off your shorts and shirt,you take off your converse,Ashton says:"Wow,your hot." You giggle,you run into the water,Ashton stops and asks:"Is the water cold?" You nod, Ashton says:" I am not going in the water if it's cold,no,nope,not going in." You smile and say:"C;mon Ashton,it's not that cold,actually,maybe it is, but,you'll get used to it." Ashton walks towards you,you splash him,he jumps in the water,and pushes you under water,after 3 seconds he pulls you up. 

                                            ~To be continued