The Night.

Tonight is the night. The 5 Seconds of Summer concert. You are with your best friend. You are standing in the front row. Ashton has got his eye on you. After the concert you are the only person in the stadium,everyone is out. You turn around,and see Ashton. He looks at you and smiles. He said:"Whats your name?" You said:" Y/N." Ashton giggled and said:"I like that name! So,did you like the show?" You smiled and nodded, Ashton said:"Dont be shy..Umm,can i have your phone number?" You pinch yourself asking:" Is this a dream?" Ashton laughed and said:"No,no,it's not,i mean, if you dont wanna,its fine." you yelled:"WAIT HERE YOU GO!" *writes down on a piece of paper fast* Ashton giggled and asked:"Is that an 8?" you smiled and said:"No,thats a nine." Ashton smiled and said:"Oh,well,umm,we will be staying here for 5 more days,are you free tommorow?" you said smiling:"Umm,yeah,you should give me a call tommorow,any time." Ashton smiled and said:"Okay..Um,see you tommorow then?" You quietly say:"See you tommorow,umm,bye!" Ashton waved with a big smile on his face while leaving the stage. You run out the door and started jumping around,your best friend asked:"Why are you so happy?" you screamed happily:"ASHTON ASKED ME OUT!" you both started screaming,you got in the car and listend to 5 Seconds of Summer on a CD.

~To be continued.