Gifts for you

After i finished writing in my diary i hid it in one of my shoes "y/n, come down here real quick!" i threw down the shoe which my diary was in, i went through the door closed it and locked it just for more security , as i went down the stairs and saw the all the guys goatherd at the sofas snickering me having no idea at all of what was going on i asked " guys.... what's going on?" they all froze then started scattering around then they very slowly turned to me and it kinda creeped me out " so....y/n we all got something for you" Niall said with a adorable smile that could make a girl faint " you guys didn't have to do that and beside i don't get presents all that much anyway so, and you guys don't know what i like" giving them small reasons to not get me anything " actually we do know what you like" Harry said with a smirk that sparked my curiosity " yeah, when you take a shower you sing loud and your good so we got you your own personal recording studio and maybe later we can buy some paint so you can customize it to your liking,and when ever we go to that instrument store you go strait to the guitars and violins and your good at it, and we go you a stereo for when you dance, and then last but not least we have a surprise gift we'll show you later " jeez was that a speech or something " thank you i appreciate it" i replied using a smile to show i really do appreciate it  at that note they puuled out a beautiful guitar and the color was so nice then they showed me the violin OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! how do i explain it, i heard them all laugh so i guess they saw my face" okay follow us" *SPEED THROUGH!!!* when we finally got there my jaw dropped it might as well fall of it was huge " okay {y/n} you get a good look?" i nodded too amazed to even speak " OK follow MEEEEEE!!!" Niall said running out the door and back to the house i followed close behind while the others just did a light jog lazy bums i noticed Niall went to the basement what could be down there and then i saw Niall just standing at a dead end where there was a mirror " what are you doing?" the others came down the stairs Niall looked back and handed me a remote "here ya go''  i looked at the remote then at Niall then the remote " what am i supposed to do with this?" i asked not knowing what to do " press the power button" so i did and the mirror was glowing in a way and so i touched and it jiggled kinda i looked at the guys and they nodded saying go in or something like that and then i just walked in and then i saw it the surprise gift they were talking about it was a bedroom i guess they got tired of me sleeping in that old dusty Attic they call a room i turned around nearly crying then  couldn't hold it anymore "THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH, THANK YOU, THANK YOU" " hey no problem and this i like our 'I'm sorry i kidnapped you' gift{s}" " I'm happy, you guys saved me from that life i was born with".

And a big HUGE GIGANTIC thanks to LuauraTomasetti she gave the spirit to write this AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

i would add pics of the stuff you got but i don't know how 

help wanted

ill post it on my facebook it's Amaria ************* just search my first it should have a pic of a baby