Who's coming?!?

It's been a couple months since i got my new life but something feel different like something isn't right I've been hearing whispering in my head , seeing shadows in my room and around the house and i know the boys feel it too every now and again they'll stop what they're doing and there eyes will explore the room.I can tell in Zayn's eyes he knows whats going on so i deccided to ask him about whats been going on in the house, it was around seven pm and everyone is asleep but i wasn't sure if zayn was as well as, i tipped toed to zayns room getting closer i hesitated as i reached for the doorknob to zayns room . I slowly opened the door not wanting to startle him, as my eyes search the room i find that zayn is sitting on his bed mummbling something i cant really make out the words i get closer to him and i placed my hand on his shoulder he jumped and tackled me on the floor, realizing it was me his eyes grew softer realeasing his grip on my neck "i'm sorry y/n" he says as he looks away going back to his seat on his bed i reply saying " it's alright..... but i have a question for ya" i say taking a seat next to him he looks at me saying " what is it?"  he asked me waiting for my question " do you know whats been going on in the house?" i ask a little worried with what he might say or do after a couple seconds he sighs " there coming for me" thats all he says as he get up and lays down on the other side of the bed falling fast asleep " what do you mean!?.... whos coming!?" i asked but zayn doesnt say anything but i can hear a slight snore coming from him there's no point in asking him anymore questions tonight.

hey guys im soo very sory for not updating but since im on vacation from school i'll do my verry best to update more.