THEY ARE WHAT!?!?!

After a couple of hours from touture my nose calmed down the door opened and niall came in the room with a bowl o soup and toast with jelly i knew what they were doing i read the books...pfft like i was gonna fall for thier unoriginal trick. "i brought some food for da princess!" more like hostage "do you guys really think i mgonna fall for your trick i know you put some medication that will make me pass out in there im not stupid" .

Niall's p.o.v

If any thing it's the jelly but shes right i did something in there but she wont pass out she'll just be paralized for five minutes but she wont know its even there MUAHAHAHA *clears throat* sorry bout that. She looked at me very supicuosly (i spelled that wrong) and ate her soup then took a bite of her jelly she swallowed,paused then gaged she pointed to me till her whole body callosped she started hyperventalating i picked her up and showed her around the house she looked around in awe i then took her in our living and layed her down and left to get the guys. 

your p.o.v

he left me on the the very fashionable couch paralyzed, after a couple of minutes he came back with the rest of one direction i was sort of scared im paralyzed surrounded by guys that probably have the dirtiest thoughts right now " so i know you have a bunch of questions right now but those will have to wait for now becuse your lips and tounge are paralyzed and we have something that is hard to explain to you but we are..... supernatural monsters" i was toattaly confused " i am a shape shifter zayn here is a fallen angel harrys a vampire louis is a incubus opisite of a sucubus and liam is a werewolf" if i was standing i would probably sit down but im paralyzed this place just got more fun or even more dangerous.