SEVEN

Mike quickly pushes my hand away and we scoot away from each other before the person could walk in. We both look at the door to see who's about to walk in. My heart is racing, I hope it's not Jake. The door opens and it's Jake. "Mike? What are you doing in my sisters room with the door closed?" Jake questions. It's dead silent, I didn't want any drama so I say something. "Oh, right I guess we won't be able to do it anymore Mike." Mike turns and looks at me confused. "Do what" Jake says. "Well, we were planning to prank you." I lie and Mike then speaks up as well. "Yeah, nothing else." Mike smiles really awkwardly. "Oh okay." Jake smiles and walks back out and doesn't close the door all the way. "Phew!" I say as I look over to Mike. "That's was scary." Mike says. "Yes." I giggle. "Well I gotta go take a shower and get ready for the party that Colby is throwing." Mike looks at me and smiles. "Your going ?" He replies. "Well yeah, doesn't everyone go that lives here?" I give a little attitude. "Pfts yeah, well imma go and get ready as well. See you at the party." He winks and walks out of my room. I get up and go to the bathroom. I go into the bathroom and lock the door. I turn on the water to warm, I then start to slowly take my clothes off. I take down my hair and look in the mirror. After looking at myself in the mirror I go into the shower. I wash my body and my hair. After my shower I brush my teeth and blow dry my hair. I then start to do my makeup for the party. I'm still wrapped in a towel doing my makeup. After doing my makeup I get dressed and do my hair.
((What the make up looks like))

((What you're wearing))

((Your hairstyle)

*a hour later the party had just started and ppl had already started coming*I leave my room and a lot of ppl had already showed up

I leave my room and a lot of ppl had already showed up. There's a Lot of people and I don't see Mike. I walk down the stairs to where the party is at. I spot mike. He looks at me as I walk down the stairs and smiles the whole time.

*mikes pov*
It's been an hour and I cannot find y/n anywhere. Maybe she left, not sure. Maybe I'll wait a little longer and see if she'll eventually show up. I turn around and see the most beautiful girl ever. I stare her down as she walks down to the party. A big bright smile shows up on my face. I walk towards her.

*backs to y/n pov*
Mike starts to walk towards me still smiling. We approach each other. "Wow your so beautiful y/n". He starts to smile more. I start to blush. "Thank you cutie". I say as I smile back at mike. "Let's go dance"! I say as I grab his hand and run over to the dance floor.  "What about Jake"?! Mike says as he try's to pull away. "Who cares what jake says, he cannot control me, Nor you". I say and start dancing w mike.

TBC

hey guys sorry I have been inactive!! I'm so sorry I will make up for the times I've been gone. I hope you enjoy the story I'll be updating soon. I need to catch up on the other stories! Make sure you read those as well! Thanks for supporting me and my stories!❤️❤️