Finally getting all of you

(Dean's p.o.v)

My mouth fell open as I watched Cas sink to his knees, I groaned at the sight of him while he smirked.

"Y-you don't have to Cas." I said as I tried to make it seem like it wasn't a big deal, he scoffed as he leaned forward and brushed his lips against mine.

"What if I want to." He said with complete confidence, where did this side of him come from. Either way I like it, I nodded my head like a moron. He smirked as he leaned forward more and connected our lips in a sweet yet hot kiss. I moaned into his mouth as I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance. He opened his mouth eagerly as I invaded his mouth with my tongue. he suddenly stopped and pulled away, I thought he was going to regret what has happened so far but instead he just smirked and stood up.

"Let's take this to my room." he said huskily. I gulped as I felt my dick twitch with anticipation.

"A-alright." I said as I stood and quickly bucked my boxers and pants up, I buttoned and zipped my pants and when I looked up Cas was gone. Had I just imagined that, no theirs no way.

"Are you coming?" I here Cas's voice say, I sighed in relief before standing up and walking towards the only door that was cracked open and had a light on. I took a deep breath and walking in almost passing out at the sight before me.

(Cas's p.o.v)

What am I doing. What am I doing. What am I doing. Oh crap. What the hell am I doing. Oh yea that's right I'm about to be fucked by Dean fricken Winchester. I quickly walk to my room as Dean pulls on his pants and boxers. I look behind me to see Dean isn't fallowing me, it should only take him a few minutes to pull his pants up, I sigh as I call out to him.

"Are you coming?" I here rustling and then foot steps, I quickly go to my room turn on the light and close the door so theirs only a crack. I take a deep breath before I quickly run to my bed and sit on the edge, I smirk as I unbutton a few buttons on my shirt and then lean back casually throwing my head back to bear my neck for Dean. I hear the door being pushed open and then a slight gasp. I smile as I look up at Dean.

"Hey" I say trying to keep my voice even, I watch Dean gulp before he smiled shyly as me.

"Hey" he says back, I lean forward and rub the back of my neck.

"Look Dean we need to talk before we do anything in the heat of the moment." I say as I shift nervously, Dean nods in understanding as he comes and sits next to me.

"Look Dean, I really like you and I...I just don't want this to be a fuck and run." I say honestly and I play with my hands staring at the ground. I feel Dean place a hand on my back and the other on my hands.

"Cas, please look at me." he says, I slowly look up at him.

"I really like you too Cas, and I would never do that to you." he says seriously the whole time not breaking eye contact. I smile as I start to tear up.

"Alright we'll theirs one more thing." I say as I blush, Dean smiles sweetly at me.

"What is it Cas?" He asks as he rubs up my back. I blush harder as I look at the ground.

"I-I'm a virgin." I mumble out just loud enough for him to barley hear me. I look up at Dean when I didn't hear him say or make a move to do anything. When I look up he's smirking, I roll my eyes.

"Figures I couldn't tell you this." I say angrily. I hear him chuckle as he scoots closer to me.

"I didn't mean to make you angry, I was just laughing because we'll you want to loose your virginity to me." He says and I can tell he's being serious. I look up at him and shake my head.