🏐Haikyuu!! OC🏐

My Cousins introduced me to this anime and it's amazing!

Shared with AlexisBreeze

Name: Dani (Pronounced: Donnie) Sawamura
Gender: Female
Age: A year younger than Hinata
Looks:

Name: Dani (Pronounced: Donnie) SawamuraGender: FemaleAge: A year younger than HinataLooks:

Likes: Soccer, Volleyball, Music, Dance, Foreign Language

Dislikes: Her reputation being defined by her brother being volleyball captain, bullies

Occupation: 1st year high school student, Boys Volleyball Decoy, Girls Volleyball Ace (Formerly), Boys Volleyball Libero (Later On), Boys Volleyball Ace (Later On)

Backstory: Dani played soccer and Volleyball in middle school. Though, she hurt her ankle early soccer season and couldn't play. That's when her best friend, Shōyō Hinata, asked her if she would join his small but 'mighty' volleyball team. Even though they lost, she was still willing to play even after. Much like Hinata, she trained non stop. High school rolled around and her fate had already been sealed. Her older brother Daichi Sawamura was boy's volleyball captain so she was already known on last name standards. She enrolls in the Girls Volleyball Club, after tryouts, she was appointed to the Ace position due to her strong hits and coordinated attacks. However, she gets taken off the team when she injures two girls with hits that are only allowed in boys volleyball. The coach suggested she try out for boys volleyball so she wouldn't hurt any other girls. She goes to the boys team where she gets picked on for being a girl, As captain, Daichi decided to give his little sister a chance. To the entire team's surprise, she showed skill as if she's been playing since she was little. Daichi allowed her on the team but a concern rose among the team. What if the managers or The vice principal found out? Or the head principal at that? She'd surly be kicked off the team! That's what they all thought, until they came up with a plan to make her seem like a boy.