The Beast's Hunger

The Beast breathed deeply, and Tord watched in disgust as this monster's slimy oozing tongue slithered out of its gaping maw to leave a tasteful long slow lick over it's freshly caught prey. "m-mn..hey ou Beest...j-just finish me off already!" Tord growled back toward this monster despite the fear that was present in his mind. He knew mind torture well and he could tell that the same trick was being played on him. To Tord's surprise, however, a darkening voice erupted from the monster's throat a...familar voice? "What is the matter, Commie? Can't stand the taste of your own medicine heheh..." Tord immediately knew who that voice reminded him of. "T-Tom?..." The beast sneered with evil glints in its eyes. "Clever...Clever very good Tord....but I'm sorry to say that your tasty commie ass is my dinner for the night~...I hope you don't mind~"  The Beast chuckled and mocked the fearful, and now blushing from embarrassment, Tord. "Would you help an Ol friend out~?" Tord was wide-eyed now, he had no words and this was surely not what he thought his first-night back would escalate to. A faint-hearted chuckle came from Tord as he shook his head slowly thinking it was all just some nightmare. "he..he..T-tom o-ou can't be seerious right now...r-right? I mean...it's all jeest a j-joke right..." he gulped down his words when he saw the predatory stare in the beast's eyes. "T-tom..?  hehe..ou must have h-had t-too much to d-drink.... may-" The beast growled, abruptly stopping the airflow to Tord's lung with a forceful pressure to his sternum. It leaned in close sniffing Tords face before leaving another revolting lick across it. "what a stupid bitch... hehehe... you think its all a joke~!.." The beast grinned wildly. Its teeth gleamed in the moonlight from the only window in the room. " I know you Tord...always living your fucked up fantasies... with bloodshed and murder~... how is it that you deny your situation right now hm~? We're both going to hell so why does it matter..?" Tord coughed softly wincing and trying to squirm away when he felt that second lick, those words hit to close to home... the beast was right and Tord agreed. So..why was he so fearful of death now? "I-..T-tom I'm...Sorry.." The Beast eyes met with Tord's. The Actual sincerity to the apology stopped him in his tracks. "You're not sorry Tord, and you never are... Not for the past...not for the present...not for anything..that is just another one of your many tricks.." The beast growled. "You must have forgotten how much you tore away from our lives...from Edd's, from Matt's...from ME.." Tord slowly lifted an arm and outstretched his fingers toward the beast's muzzle. "T-tom I am sorry...I know how much ou hate me and the tings I did don't erase from your mind, but Tom...i-i came back..because i-i meesed ou..." The beast growled and flexed its claws into the fabric of Tord's hoodie and ripped right through it exposing the Norwegian's torso into the cold of the night. "Why do I want to believe your lying commie ass..." The beast ran its cold claws over the small man's body gently tracing circles around on his pale warm skin. "even if I want to make it all right again...heheh...I'm still hungry~" as if on cue Tord squeaked out a soft moan. "T-tom w-what are ou doing... dat was my favorite hoodie" Tord could help but blush as the Beast stared at his half-naked body his eyes trailed down as he watched yet again the tongue of the monster run over his chest up to his neck. "m-mmn...T-tom s-stop..." The beast shuffled its feet moving around Tord like a circling wolf before it stopped and placed its two big front claws one on each of Tord's legs. "Stop you say~ heheh...well I could stop but as you said...you missed me..did you miss this you slutty commie bitch?~" The beast forcefully pressed its tongue to Tords crotch, its claws parted the very much now embarrassed man legs leaving the crotch of his pants now a very soggy drenched spot. "T-tom...d-don't do that...ah~" The beast chuckled and placed a claw again back onto the bare chest of Tord and growled. Tord was already a blushing mess from being teased and tortured like a toy regardless if he liked it or not he didn't have much of a choice in the matter. "come on now you commie, you like to torture the innocent...its your turn now~" before Tord could comment the monster jaws were already wrapped around his head and shoulders. If only he could scream now but it was much too late the beast's tongue wrapped around his mouth to prevent Tord from pleading again "Mmph!" The beast opened its maw wider letting Tord slide down further inside the abyss. Without his hoodie, it was much colder than he thought the slimy feeling inside this beast that he would call his roommate was sickening yet, something made Tord blush more, this wasn't normal and he was probably going to die anyways but he felt...comfort? "Mmm...Mmmph...mm..." Within minutes the Beast finished off the Norwegian swallowing the last bit of him deep inside where he was going to be for quite a while. To Tord's surprise yet again nothing was harming him...he thought for sure he would have been dead within five minutes but time went on and he started to become drowsy until finally he shut his eyes and fell fast asleep. The beast also passed out straight after curling up to the best of its abilities and with the moonlight showing brightly on its dark smokey purple pelt it slept snoring peacefully.