Commie Is Back?!

Tom lunged forward off the couch,"WHAT?! You can't be serious Edd!",Edd and Matt both nodded their heads simultaneously."It's true" Matt hesitantly spoke Afraid Tom might stay true to what he said."Yes Tom,and he is rooming with one of us"Edd replied.Tom couldn't believe that his friends would let this Fuckwad commie back into their house let alone room with one them.Tom then realized,"wait...which one of us is he rooming with?"Edd and Matt both look at Tom and Edd was smiling slyly."Why Tom I think you should know who that will be...consider it pay back for your frequent bar visits" Tom was about to lose it. "EDD YOU FUCKING ASSHO-" Just before Tom could finish Chewing out his Friend there was a sickening deep knock on the door,Tom froze and turned to stared at the door when Matt went to answer to expected guest.Tom watched in horror as Matt reached for the knob and turned it slightly and opened the door,the first thing Tom spotted was the red of a hoodie and that familiar horned look to that Commie's hair."Welcome home Tord!" Matt and Edd both smiled and hugged their long lost Friend.Tom flinched as Matt and Edd moved out of the way to let Tord inside."Ah Hallo old frends,So nice To be Back" Tom slumped himself down into the couch hoping the Intruder wouldn't see him,Tord's Norwegian accent always made Tom furious ,because he knew the Red devil was always up to no good."Where is Tom?" The Norwegian placed his hands in his hoodie and looked around."Hm,This place has change a lot since I've been here",Tord continued. Tom grumbled and stayed down trying to see if he could escape into his room before Tord could spot him.Edd pointed to the couch as he and Matt decided to let Tom and Tord catch up they returned to their separate rooms but not after Edd explained to Tord that he is Rooming with Tom."oh I almost forgot to tell you,You're rooming with Tom." Tord smiled, "Thanks Edd,now only if I could find Jehovah's witness..." Tord acted as if he still didn't know where Tom was, inching closer to the back of the couch slowly.