Back from Bar

Tom arrived at the house opening the door with a small click. he walked inside to hear the distant snores of Matt and Edd both in their separate rooms "Heh just as I predicted snoring like children." Tom set Edd's wallet down on the coffee table in front of the couch. He held the bottle of liquor close and walked quietly to the last door in the hallway which was his.Stepping into the open door way he sighed as he set the bottle down on the bedside table leaping into the bed and stretched,the contents of Tom's room was havoc clothes everywhere ,left over liquor bottles half eaten pizza slices and ramen noodle packets decorated the floor,his bed was worse though the blankets dirtied and flat, his pillows, cold. The fabrics tearing with the Years.even in this jumbled mess Tom wouldn't have it any other way no matter how many times Matt and Edd would nag Him about being a pig. He loved his lazy ways and nothing would change that. "Ahhh~ home sweet home time to sleep till noon" he smirked and stripped his hoodie off of him throwing it to the ground,he almost passed out when he realized that he left the door wide open, "Fuck me....." he grumbled and sat up trudging to the door shutting it tight."there...now back to bed I go" Finally Tom rested his eyes till he fully passed out snoring louder than a diesel truck.