2

(true story)

I woke up and made breakfast my mom taught me how to cook when i was ten years old. I made eggs, bacon, pancakes, and sausage. I was drinking orange juice too that shit was good as hell.  "babyyy girl  and CC come eat." I said sounding weak i had to go get CC cause he be crawling slow. I gave CC his bottle and was making  babyyy girl lil plate. My sister Armani came in and gave me a hug and my kids. 

" Hey CC hey babyyy girl. what up Corey is it enough for me to eat cause i'm hungry right now." I nodded and she made her a plate. Ant came walking in and he was happy for some reason. I didn't make him no food cause he like to make his own food. "What up cuh you good?" he asked me that but he was tryna be funny. Ant made some steak and eggs and he thought he was the coldest nigga for that.

" Armani you know i love you right?" She rolled her eyes. "What you want nigga?" i started laughing. " can you watch CC and babyyy girl for me i gotta work today" she rolled her eyes again and nodded. me and Ant  got dripped it was sum slight tho.

 me and Ant  got dripped it was sum slight tho

i had on black and gray Ant had on white and blue. everything wit him had to be crip he was that type of nigga it was Saturday and it was my last day at my job. " A cuz we finna leave i love ya'll." I gave Armani $500 so they could do something and they wouldn't be bored. I got in my car and me and Ant left.

  As soon as I pulled up I saw the opps. Ant was smiling he was on go. I walked in and got straight to work chicken is more important then beef. I cleaned everywhere in the store and outside. Tj (one of my opps) pointed at me and started whispering to Mathew (opp). "Go get Cameron cuh!" Ant said that shit loud as hell. I hopped in the whip and scurred  off.

I started running to Cameron door and started knocking i remembered I had a key and opened his door. This nigga wasn't there. I called him and he said he was in New York for the week. I locked his door then made my way back to work. 

" Aye cuh these niggas just tried to press me cuh." I started smiling. "Where they at cuh?" he pointed across the parking lot. " say no mo!"  I walked over to where Tj, Mathew, Trey, and Lisa was standing. I motioned  for Lisa to come here. She came over to me and Ant. 

"What up beautiful why ya'll tryna press Ant when I left?" She started blushing.I know she a opp and all but she was fine and that's how I talk to all girls. I started licking my lips feeling the starting to get dry. 

" I don't know but why you so cute? Where Amor at?" Amor is my girlfriend.  she been tryna take me from Amor for the longest.

" Amor coo she at home. lemme get a hug." I gave her a hug and gripped her ass. it was so fat i had to. She kissed my cheek now she doing to much I slapped her ass and let go of her. " Why yo ass so fat. lemme fuck real quick" she nodded her head and grabbed my hand taking me to my car.

See I don't cheat. But I had to do it. Lisa is Trey's girlfriend so I had to piss him off. He ran up on me and pushed me. I turned around and gave him a murder look. 

" Aye Tj why tf you texting Amor bitch ass nigga. And Trey don't get stumped out." I know that's his girl but they tried to press big bro and i ain't having that.

" Aye blood we finna fight. You a crip huh i'm from that. " I laughed at that bitch ass nigga. He wasn't on nun. " My brother got a glock 19 wit a beam wit a dick wit a silencer." 

" Nigga you don't even know what that look like." Ant was laughing as he said that to Trey.

"Nigga that's yo brother gun." I said that pulling my pant's up. I turned around and saw that Mezziah was coming.

"Aye my homie Mezziah here!" Me and trey said that at the same time.  I dapped Mezziah up and so did Trey.

"Aye blood this nigga tryna fight." Mezziah looked at me and pushed me against the wall.

" Who you tryna fight blood?"  Hold up I know this nigga wasn't switching up. I knew he was a blood but he was like a brother to me and Ant.

"Hold up just last week I told you some niggas was tryna knock yo head off and you gon do this?" He got back remembering I saved his life.

" Who these niggas blood?" Trey looked confused.

"These the niggas who jumped me." When he said that i saw all red.

" Ya'll tryna jump?" He threw the first punch. After that I started goin ham on his dumb ass. Tj grabbed me and started punching me in my face. He taller than me so I was punching him in his ribs and his stomach wit all my might. Mezziah grabbed me and slammed me. that's where I started loosing. when In got up he kicked me in my stomach. I looked over and saw Ant was getting jumped too.  I didn't even notice like 5 more people was jumping us too. 

"Hey hey hey!!!!!!!" 3 white men came running to stop the fight. Me and  Ant got away and I saw that both our backpacks was gone. I looked up and they was running wit our backpacks. We hopped in the car and scurred off back to the house. 

"Aye Jae come on these niggas just got down on us and they took our shit cuh!" He looked surprised and he got his black forces on and hopped in the whip.  When we pulled up i hopped out the car and ran up on the opps. The started running when they saw Jae they all started hopping gates.

" Where ya'll bitch ass niggas goin now!" I took my blick out my pants. Lisa was still standing there looking confused. " Come here cuh!" She walked over to me and looked me in my eyes. I think she could tell that I had murder on my mind.

" What? I didn't know that was gon happen." I shook my head.

"Call them niggas back over here tell them to bring guns cause we finna shoot it out." She shook her head and walked off. I realized they had me and Ant backpacks. We had to get them niggas. There's no way around it and that's on crip. we had 5 pounds of weed each and some stacks. Now it's war. 

I got my money from my days work. I looked out the door and saw the police was outside. "Oh shit i'm out!" Ant got up and almost ran from the police but Jae stopped him. "Nigga i ain't saying shit to the jakes." The police was talking to a witness outside and the witness pointed at me, Ant, and Jae. 

"Yo that nigga out there snitching cuh. Imma blick that nigga when the police leave." Armani came to the store for some snacks.

"What's wrong wit ya'll nigga looking like sad puppies? Where them backpacks at ? What happened?" I looked up at her.

" We got jumped by like 10 people and a girl. And they took our shit. Them niggas thought they was scoring so it's time to slide." She got heated and left. it really don't matter to me cause i'm war ready.