Chapter One

The Game He Caught Your Eye

Worlds Edge was your first time competing. Competing for a win or two to try stick it out of the poverty you have caused for yourself. You weren't planning on going professional at all. That was until you saw the man. The jump master as you will. You followed the two men as they calmly glided through the large openings of the dome itself. It was covered in lava with many buildings shaped oddly that had appeared to also be scattered around the outlands. As you landed at the door you opened it to be welcomed by cold gun. A Flatline with a RE-45 laying next to it. You picked them up slinging the larger gun around your shoulder so it was on your back and shoving the pistol into your pocket that was held up with a holster that was strapped to your level two armour you had also picked up.

"Hey you!"

Your body jumped and your heart began racing.

"drop your loot on the ground now before i put a bullet in that small head of yours!"

You slowly unraveled your holster and put it on the ground slowly rising your hands behind your back.

He removed the barrel from your head. And tried to unarm your rifle that was still slung on your back.

"Gimme your armour miss last chance now"

You slowly turned your back to the man that stood before you. His appearance seemed very clear like. Clothes that seemed padded down neatly with a gas mask that clasped over his whole face covering the receding hairline of his neatly slicked back hair.

He coughed. "Give it!"

You swiftly took a low blow to your stomach as he shoved you with his gun. Your instinct took over your brain and you swung for his face. Cracking his nose you fell to the floor on top of him. He rustled to pick his gun that was thrown to the floor. Before he could the door opened and one bullet was shot and it wasn't at you.

You uncovered your eyes to see the masked man dead. He laid there until his body soon turned into dust. Along that dust was a box full of all the mans gear and weapons. Above the dusty corpse and the box full of supplies stood a armoured man with curly hair and a freshly trimmed beard outlining his gorgeous lips as jawline.

"Hey miss need a hand?"

You nodded and he gestured his hand for you too reach. As your fingers intertwined you felt the sweat coming through the gloves of his hot armoured body suit.

"Are you okay?" he asked. You nodded again. His hand still holding yours.

"What's your name again"

You told him your name and he shook your hand.

"Nice to meet you (Y/n) I'm Mirage but you can call Elliott, Elliott Witt"

Your body shook to its core. The name flustered your cheeks and made your brain feel like it was mushed. Memories started to flow in like a waterfall. Before you knew it your body fell to the floor like a hard brick and your body completely shut off.