Chapter Five

Exposure

Soon after a ton of decorating your room it was finally comfortable and at your personal taste. You took a seat on your bed and adjusted your pillows before laying down and looking up at the ceiling. Soon enough the door budged making a loud thump noise. Soon after a small knock followed. "Come in!" Elliott slowly entered the room with snacks in a basket. "Seriously Elliott i want a proper dinner. He sighed. "Follow mr dinners done downstairs already" You took his hand and followed him down the steps.

You both sat down at the table. "Do you want me to get your food?" he asked. "No its ok-" you were interrupted. "I insist" his eyebrow jerked up his face. "Fine don't get something weird" You told him. Your eyes glanced around the room before meeting contact with that Koreans eyes. His state sent chills down your spine before he got up an placed himself next to you. "Even before you came i already knew a lot about you 연인" (sweetheart)

Your eyes fluttered as you watched him adjust. "excuse me?" you have him an odd look. "You heard me.." he smirked. "If you don't want me to expose you to Mirage i'd suggest you sneak out at 12 tonight to come see me" he bit into his steak with strong grip. "Ok.." Your eyes darted back to Elliott with two trays paying for your food. "See you then 연인" (sweetheart) He patted your back harshly as he left the room. "Hey you like pork chops? I got you some" he smiled placing the tray in front of you. "I love pork chops you smiled. "Guess we have something in common" he giggled tucking into his dish. Soon after you both ate your meals and hung out before the day officially came to a close.