Chapter Six (Lemon Warning)

A Small Fee Not Fully Paid

The night soon came. Quickly even. Eventually you realised that you had to sneak out.. You got your head up from your comfortable fort of pillows and stood on your knees. You looked around for something to help you. Soon you gave up and opened the window only to feel a huge breeze blow you back a little. You slowly crawled through the window and fell into the bush below it.

Sneaking out was terrifying. The only thing around was the dark night sky and the tall over towering trees. You crept to the next window. It was mirages room. You took a sneak peak to look at what he was doing. You saw him and lifeline. They looked like they were... Arguing? You decided not to blow your cover and kept crawling. You soon came to the last window. Crypto's room. You knocked on it and it immediately slid open. "Come in" he said quietly. His hand slipped through the window offering you a hand. You took his cold pale hands and climbed the wall and crawled through the window. Your body sprawled over his messed up bedsheets. "Hey you actually came" his face turned into a devilish smirk under his large black hoodie. "Didn't i have to come here" you postured your body at the end of his bed confused. You felt hopeless in his dark cold room. He stood up. "Indeed you did and that was an order you followed" he quietly cackled. "Isn't that right princess?" Your eyes slowly took gaze off him. Your pupils dilated as you looked at very scrape on his wall. Every light around his setup. Before you could move to the other side of the room he gripped your chin. "Aren't you listening to me slut?" Your face was a picture. You pushed him off you. "Who do you think you're" you got of the bed and took to your feet.

"Be careful 소녀" (girl). "You don't want him to know don't you?" You fell back onto the bed in defeat. "What do you want?" He turned around. You looked back up at him in defeat yet again. You heard ruffles and watched him slowly remove his hoodie. His pale but nicely toned back gave you warning for what was coming. "공주님 (princess) i want you" He turned to slowly walking over undoing his zip. "W-what do you mean?" He pushed you onto bed causing you to hit your head harshly. "H-Hey watch i-" He put a finger to your lip. His body on yours. He slowly took off your clothes revealing your delicate body. He placed his cold hand on your warm skin. He slowly removed his finger and placed his lips on your hip. Kissing it all the way up until he met your the material from lingerie. He moved his face away slowly unclipping your bra. As he moved his hand behind you and finally unclasped it. You felt his strong already hard member grazing in between your thighs. He put his lips on your collar bone sucking harshly and leaving a bruise after his harsh bite to your bone. You moved your hand onto his head pulling his hair tightly as he bit down. After he left your skin he gave a kiss to his dark purple creation. He slowly kissed up your neck. His hands moved from your waist your chest and then he slowly started massaging it. He repeated the process biting harshly on the thick skin of your neck. This time you moaned unwillingly. He looked at you placing his finger at your lips again. He slowly then got onto you moving his legs around your head to keep you up and his erect clothed member in your face. "Do it" You face flushed into a bright red. Your fingers slowly crept up onto his member tugging at it. "Faster" he ordered. You placed your hands at the top of his joggers pulling them down slowly along with his tight black boxers. Slowly his member finally sprung out. It was huge. He slapped it on your lips. "Suck it!" he demanded this time. "You placed your lips around his top slowly taking a little bit every so often. He soon got bored and positioned himself differently. You placed it back in your mouth and h thrusted. He thrusted deep down your throat causing you to gag at the sudden buck. Eventually you was able to take a bit. His cock thrusted deep into your mouth forcing you to take it all. He then pulled out slapping both sides of your face before shoving it all back down your throat. After a few more thrusts he moaned loudly before cumming all down your throat forcing you to swallow. He pulled out slowly. Your saliva dripping from his throbbing member.

You gasped for air before pushing him if you. "I got to go now" You put on your clothes and fled his room. You left with two love bites that weren't given by the person you dreamt off.

(Omg finally i took the time to finish this thank you all for the comments on this book i didn't know it would get this much appreciation 🥺🥰🥰)