Chapter Four

A Tour For The Tourist

You left the room more comfortable and finally you were able to move without and off sound roaring from the sleeves of his tight t-shirt. "You look fab (Y/n)" he smiled. You looked him up and down. "You changed fast" you giggled. You examined his clothing choice with vivid detail.

"Tight jeans look good on you" you smirked walking away from the odd doorway. "Why thank you anyway time to show you around" He gestured his rough hands towards you. He insisted as he jerked it toward you again. You took his hand and followed after his large steps due to his taller size. "Currently we're in the bedroom area, all legends have their own bedrooms for the mean time" he spun you around to see all the doors in a circular pattern. Almost all of them were covered in posters except one that caught your eye. You swiftly let go of his hand as he watched you leave him as he explained in more detail. You looked at the door that wasn't decorated. It was tall and made out of a very dark wood. As you examined the doorway you noticed the glow of a green light shining out of the crevices of the door.

"Well this door wasn't made to fit this wall" you giggled. "Yeah umm don't go near that" Elliott gripped you by your waist and moved you toward the stairs. Your curiosity left your body.

-That's for another day-
You thought to yourself.

Anyway down here is the apex legends kitchen and dining room for all of us to use as a family. Your eyes shot across the room. It wasn't clean but it wasn't dirty. "Seems rather compact" you sighed. "Hey you'll get used to it" he laughed. His hands once again gripped your hips but this time his rough hands went up your shirt. his fingers then dug into your skin slightly. He then let go leaving his fingerprints on you. "here is the mail room where you get all the letters from family and friends" he removed one hand from your hip and pointed. You followed the direction he pointed in and saw a mysterious man. He was clearly Korean but a Korean that liked covering up. His green and white jacket consumed his upper body as his legs were left in dark rugged jeans and high boots.

"Be careful when you talk to him" Elliot whispered in your ear. "He's a dodgy fella" As the words rolled off Elliott's tongue the mans head turns and eyes darted at you both almost like an owl.
He marched his way towards you both and took a powerful stance.

"Elliot i see you've got a new bird" he cackled. "What's that supposed to mean" You left Elliott's grasp and stood up on you tippy toes. "Let's just day sweetie your not the first and you probably won't be the last" he smirked. The Korean turned his vision and climbed the stairs leaving you in shock.

The awkward silence soon came to an end. "Hey (Y/n), i'll show you to your room" He gripped your hand a took you up the stairs. Your room was next to a blue and a green coloured door. You opened your door with your new passcode and boom....

It's empty.

(Use your imagination i can't be bothered decorating for you -3- bye )