Chapter.23

(Katsuki's POV)

After going on so many rollercoasters, we were all starting to get a bit tired.

"Hey guys, I'm hungry let's take a break and eat something." Yo suggested, resulting in frantic nods from Izuku and I. The three of us walked around to fine somewhere to eat.

We sat down and looked at the photos of us. It was so funny because in almost every one, Izuku looked terrified. He was so cute. In one of the pictures, Izuku was grabbing onto my arm.

"Hey, can you send me that one."

"Yeah, sure." Ho replied with a sly smirk. We kept on talking and laughing at Izuku's reactions the pictures while Izuku tried hiding his face out of embarrassment.

"Hey, Yo. what's up man." All three of us turned our faces to look at the person yelling out.

"Hey bro. long time no see." Izuku's brother stood up and greeted his friend.

"Come and hang out with us." he looked at Deku and I.

"Izuku, is it ok if I leave for a while?" Yo asked, worried about spoiling our time together.

"No problem, I have kacchan to keep me company." He smiled before ruffling his little bro's hair and leaving. "So, it looks like it's just you and me then," Izuku said, rocking forwards and backwards on his feet, with his arms behind his back.

"Yea, seems like it." This is like God telling me he loves me. This is a sign. I'm alone with Izuku. This is the best. Wait a second...is this a date?

"Should we try something else now?" I nodded, so we both stood up and walked around until I saw some of the bumper cars. I pulled on Izuku's hoddie to get his attention. He looked at me in confusion until I pointed at the ride. Then he looked at them, and back at me, before smirking.

"What do ya think nerd?" he smirked back at me.

"Only if you are ready to be destroyed by me."

"Oh? Is that a challenge I'm smelling?"

"You bet it is." We looked at each other for a few seconds before running to the cars.

"Don't think for a second that I'll be nice to you."

"Well, as long as you don't cry when I'm done with you, then I'm fine." God, where did all this confidence come from? I love it.

We kept on crashing into each other as much as we could. It was extremely fun, but I, of course, was the winner... in all three rounds.

"So Izuku, I think it's clear now who the winner is." he started pouting at my smug grin.

"Fine, but only 'cause I wanted you to win."

"Then what do I win." he looked at me before glancing away slightly. Then out of nowhere, he came closer, stood on his tip toes, and kissed me on the cheek.

I was speechless, my mind was already out of my control. All that I could think of was, 'Izuku kissed my cheek.' Those words kept playing on my mind like a loop.

"T-there, y-you happy now?"

Izuku turned away and pointed at something else we could do, but my mind was to busy. Suddenly, my body moved on its own.

"Izuku." I grabbed his arm with one hand, whilst the other went to his waist. I turned him around so that he would face me. He was shocked and confused, but what I did next surprised him even more.

I kissed him on the lips.

My hands moved from his arm and waist, up to his cheeks. It took Izuku a few seconds to realise what I did, but soon after, he kissed me back. We stood there kissing passionately.