Roomates (Part 4)

As Jotaro woke up,savoring the air he and Kakyoin shared,the hangover hit him like a ten ton truck.

Wow,he's so pretty....OH. HOLY SHIT what the fuck?? oh my god my head fucking hurts

He got up slowly,to not interrupt Kakyoin's sleep. He looked so peaceful,it almost hurt Jotaro to think that he would get hurt sooner or later.

I'll protect him. I know he wouldn't like that but I feel like I should..

Wait what the hell am I thinking?

He stood up and went to the bathroom.

Maybe a bath will help me think clearly..

He ran a warm bath and took off his boxers. He folded them and put them on the table.

As he was getting into the bath,he heard Kakyoin yawn. "Jotaro~?" He called for him sleepily. Kakyoin walked over to the bathroom,to see Jotaro already in the bathtub.
"Oh,there you are...Um,do you mind if I join you?"
Jotaro was startled by that question,and that was visible by the fact that his face was suddenly very very red.
"O-Oh,yeah. I don't mind.." Kakyoin's mouth turned up in the beginnings of a smile. " Wow Jotaro,didn't know you were so easily flustered. " He joked as he took off his pajamas and joined Jotaro in the bathtub.

They both just sat in the tub for a few minutes, until Jotaro got behind Kakyoin without him noticing.
"Hey, Kak. Do you mind if I wash your hair?"
"O-oh! Uh, yea it's alright!" Kakyoin said as he snapped back into reality.

Jotaro got a cup from the edge of the bathtub, and filled it with water.
"Kakyoin, I'm gonna pour water on your hair. Be ready." Jotaro said. Kakyoin wasn't paying attention at the time, and didn't hear Jotaro's warning.
Jotaro poured the cup onto Kakyoin's hair, which resulted in him jumping at the sudden wave of water splashing onto his head. Jotaro chuckled, and then grabbed the shampoo from the edge of the bathtub and squirted some onto his hands.
Jotaro started to scrub Kakyoin's hair, and to his surprise, his hair was really soft.

His.. his hair is really soft..didn't expect that.

"Your..hair is really soft, Kakyoin." Jotaro said, with a soft tone.
"O-oh! Thank you Jotaro i..i wash my hair quite often!" Kakyoin said, a bit flustered and surprised. Jotaro lifted Kakyoin's head by his chin and kissed the side of his neck " I love you,you know." To which Kakyoin could only reply with a shy "I love you too." Jotaro smiled and kept on scrubbing Kakyoin's hair.

OH MY GOD HE'S SO CUTE,MY HEART'S GOING TO BURST

Jotaro and Kakyoin eventually finished their bath, but were rushed out to figure out where Soul Sacrifice was. Kakyoin had to go somewhere for a second, but would come back.
After they had figured out the Polnareff defeated them, Kakyoin, Jotaro, and Anne went out for a walk.
Anne had found an ice cream stand while they were walking.
"Can I get some ice cream?" Anne asked the guy at the stand.
"Welcome! Little girl, ice cream is good, but this is tasty too! Its chilled coconut juice. How about it?" asked the man, while holding out a sample of chilled coconut juice.
Jotaro appeared behind Anne and Kakyoin bought 3 of them. Just as Kakyoin was putting away his wallet, a man ran up and took his wallet and ran away with it.
"I'll take that!" he screamed, running away with Kakyoin's wallet.
Kakyoin summoned Hierophant Green, and sent him after the guy that stole his wallet, and tripped him.
"You thought you could get away with stealing my wallet, you little shit?" Kakyoin said, with a crooked look on his face, staring down at the man on the floor with his wallet. Both Anne and Jotaro looked back at them to be greeted with Kakyoin smashing the man's face against his knee.
"Cough up your guts!" Kakyoin shouted.
"Kakyoin!" Jotaro said, trying to get Kakyoin's attention.
"Why, you..You're as worthless as a sewer cockroach's dick." Kakyoin said, while holding the man by his hair.
"The idea that you thought you could steal my wallet with the same fingers that wipe your filthy ass..i can't let you get away with that, can i?" Kakyoin said in a menacing tone, while breaking the man's back on his shoulders.
"Hey! What are you doing Kakyoin?! He's going to die!" Jotaro shouted at Kakyoin, trying to make him stop trying to kill some random citizen on the streets.
"KAKYOIN!" Jotaro said, pushing Kakyoin away, causing the man to fall off Kakyoin's shoulders.
"Didn't you hear me tell you to stop?!" Jotaro said, while leaning down to see if the man was okay.
"Something is wrong with you. Did you get worked up for something?"
Kakyoin looked back at Jotaro, with a menacing look.
"That hurt, Jotaro. You didn't need to push me like that. That guy tried to steal my wallet, which means he's a bad person. It would be right to punish him." Kakyoin said, while grabbing his chilled coconut juice from Anne.
"Am i wrong, Jotaro?" Kakyoin said menacingly, while taking a sip.

SMALL TIME SKIP

"Uh-oh, look out Jotaro!" Kakyoin said, as he pushed Jotaro off the roof of where the cable cars are. Before Jotaro could have fallen too far, Anne got a hold of Jotaro.
"I'm just kidding!" Kakyoin said chuckling. "I'm just kidding, Jotaro-kun."
Kakyoin took the cherry that was on top of Jotaro's Ice cream, put it in his mouth, and started licking it.
"Rerorerorerorero.."
Soon, the cherry fell out of Kakyoin's mouth and onto the floor.
"There you go again! What're you glaring at with that stupid look on your face, Jotaro senpai?" Kakyoin said, staring at Jotaro and pointing at his face. When Kakyoin said those words, Jotaro got upset, but didn't show it.
Does..Kakyoin not like me anymore? What did i do wrong?
Those thoughts raced through Jotaro's head. Kakyoin was really the only person he ever really had those kinds of feelings before.
Kakyoin picked up the cherry on the floor, and simply ate it. To Jotaro, it seemed he grew a whole 'nother foot taller after he ate it.
Soon, the cable car they were supposed to get on arrived.
"Get on, Kakyoin." Jotaro said in a stern voice.
Kakyoin looked back at him, with a cold stare.
"The cable car is here. I told you to get on. Here, I've got a ticket for you. Take it and get lost, now that you've been possessed!" Jotaro said staring right back at Kakyoin. He then punched Kakyoin in the face, and Kakyoin's jaw came apart and was hanging off of his face. The punch was strong enough to push him into the cable car.
Turns out, Kakyoin wasn't really Kakyoin, but an enemy stand; Yellow temperance.
After Jotaro fought off Yellow Temperance, he immediately went to look for the real Kakyoin to see if he was okay.
His first thought was to go to their room, and there he was. Kakyoin was sitting on the bed, with only his white polo shirt and green pants on.
"Oh, hey Jotaro! Where have you been?" Kakyoin said when he heard Jotaro open the door.
The first second Jotaro saw Kakyoin, he sprinted towards Kakyoin, with his arms outstretched. He hugged Kakyoin, but with the amount of force, Kakyoin fell onto the bed with Jotaro's arms around him.
"J-Jotaro!" Kakyoin squealed at Jotaro's sudden hug, but then eased into the hug and put his arms around Jotaro. " Are you okay?" He lifted Jotaro's face by the chin,caressing it with his fingertips. " Y-Yes,I just...."
Jotaro's voice trailed off. He was crying. He didn't know why he was suddenly so vulnerable,he wasn't like this. " I just really love you,you know." He answered while he wiped the tears with the heel of his hand. Kakyoin lifted Jotaro's face just a bit more,so that he could kiss him.
This kiss is much less fervent than their first kiss,and as they pull away,Kakyoin whispers," I love you too..." Jotaro released Kakyoin,and looked at him. " Do you,really?" Kakyoin kissed Jotaro again,cupping his hands on Jotaro's cheeks.
" I do."
Jotaro took Kakyoin's hands on his,gripping tightly at his wrists. He smirks.

" So show me."

VERSE/IDIOT'S NOTE

OK UMMM soft time lol ( mochi : BUT IS THAT IT? HM.... )

Mochi's note :
Basically um. SoftBut yk my special abilities might be to use in the next chapter. :)