Roomates (Part 9 EVEN MORE SMUT LEMON SJHGHDGHSG)

After a bit,Jotaro had fallen asleep. Kakyoin stared at him,almost caressing him with his eyes for a bit. He then stood up and went to the bathroom,where he got a towel to clean up. He cleaned himself up first,then went back to the room where Jotaro still lay on the floor. Kakyoin took a moment to snap back to reality,because he was so deep in his thoughts while looking at his boyfriend,that he hadn't noticed he let the towel that was on his hand fall. He sighed, and cleaned Jotaro,carefully,to not wake him up. However,when he put the towel down on his side,Jotaro gripped his wrist,startling him. "Oh,you're awake!" Kakyoin said with a small chuckle,half amusement and half nerves.Jotaro slowly sat up,grunting a bit. Kakyoin helps him up,and smiles a bit. " Good morning?" Jotaro smiled,a shy smile. " Good morning.." He leaned in for a kiss,gripping Kakyoin's waist. Kakyoin kissed him in the lips,softly,and then trailed his lips down Jotaro's jaw. He then traced his lips down to the side of his neck,and lingered there for a bit.

" Kakyoin,we have a few things to do today you know." Kakyoin sighed against Jotaro's neck.

"They can wait.." Kakyoin slipped his arms around Jotaro's waist,making him still.

"No,they can't!" Jotaro said with a chuckle at the end,slightly pushing Kakyoin away.

"We need to take a bath." Kakyoin shifted a bit on his weight. " What about a shower?"

Jotaro put his knees up to his chest and placed his head there.

"Sure. Noriaki,could you help me stand up? I'm a bit sore." Kakyoin was once again lost in thought,chewing on the inside of his mouth. Once Jotaro had asked him to do that,he woke up out of his trance. "Oh! O-Oh,okay!" He stood up and then helped Jotaro up,which was a bit difficult, since he was heavy.

"At least we won't need to wait like we do when we run a bath." Kakyoin sighed and nodded. "Yeah. It does take a few seconds for the water to warm up,but we can manage. I'll go get us some clothes, I'll join you in the shower in a bit."

SMALL TIMESKIP

After he had gotten their clothes,Kakyoin joined Jotaro in the shower.

Jotaro was just standing there,letting the water from the shower head hit him.

"Something on your mind,Jotaro?"

Jotaro sighed,switching the water off and getting a bar of soap.

"No,not really."

Kakyoin scratched at the back of his neck,and took the bar of soap,eyeing Jotaro as he yawned,covering his mouth.

After that,Jotaro took Kakyoin's hand in his.

"Noriaki,do you mind if I wash your back?"

Kakyoin was startled by that,but he nodded.

"I mean,if you..if you want to."
He got in front of Jotaro,who brushed the hair in the back out of his neck.

He carefully lathed Kakyoin's back in soap,holding him by the waist,firmly.

He ran the soap bar up Kakyoin's side.
"Um.. I'm done."

"T...Thank you,Jotaro." Kakyoin sighed and took the bar of soap from Jotaro.
He lathered the front of his body with soap and then switched the water on again.

Jotaro backed up a bit so Kakyoin could rinse off the soap off of his back.

Then,Kakyoin had an idea.
"Jotaro,have you ever considered having shower sex?"

Jotaro was clearly startled by that question,given how random and unprompted it was.

"N-No? Of course not!"