Chapter 5

Meanwhile back with the guys...........

Nick" I hope they get back soon and I hope they are careful." as he rocks his little girl.

Travis" come on we know there is no cure this is a suicde mission where there is no reward at the end."

Lisa" we don't know that."

Travis" If they had a cure don't you think they would of used it by now to turn people back?"

It got quite..............

Nick" we have to have something to believe in.....She needs something to believe in"

Travis" what is there to believe in?...our parents are dead...Patty is dead...we are losing people we care about what do we have left?"

Nick"......we have each other....i have my daugther....you have Lisa.....if Linda doesn't come back.....if she can not be saved.....Tina wont have what we have....she is not just losing her wife....like i lost mine...but she will be losing a child also....and if she can get that back that is worth fighting for." 

Lisa put her hand on Nicks shoulder" your right...Lets hope she can do this."

Travis " lets just hope she will make it back to us okay.'

The guys gather a few things while lisa holds kristin,

The guys lay blankets and sleeping bags down on the floor trying to make things confortable for them. 

Lisa" so now what?"

Travis" we should be safe and i guess we just wait for our sis to come back.