Chapter 6

Back at the truck with the girls.

Kelly" is it true Linda cheated on you?"

Tina took a deep breath" we were on a break but we were suppose to be trying to work on us to get back together but pretty much yes."

Sueann" is that why you killed James?"

Sara" is that who she cheated on you with?"

Sueanna" yes...so is that why?"

Tina" No that is not why i told you time and time again that he put our team in dangour....I am trying my best to protect everyone. This isn't easy and no one told me what to do....at least with Linda I had someone who had my back."

Sara" we are here for you....we have your back...atleast i  know i do..."

Kelly" yeah I have your back also."

Tina"i guess it is okay to talk about.....she hurt me.....she hurt me bad that I never thought I could recover."

Kelly" well tell us about it.'

Tina takes a deep breath..."I am not sure what to say....I just know that she broke me....she broke my heart tore me in half....I loved her soooo much that I would of done anything for her...and she slept with her ex."

Kelly" if you could tell her one thing what would it be?"

Tina" I loved you so much Linda.....How could you betray me like that? How could you destory us when you knew that was the one thing that could kill us?......How could I not have been on your mind when you did this....You were supose to love me how could you not once think about me or how would i feel? I guess my main thin is how could she not of thought about me...and if she did even for a second...How could she continue what she was doing....I guess something I will never understand."

Sueann" she hurt you that bad why are you risking your life to save her?"

Tina" because I still love her with all my heart and whether or not she thought about me.....I think about her."

The car got quite.

Sueann' hmm you must really love her huh?"

Tina" yes I do with everything I am and everything I have...shes  my world."

just then the radio got signal 

Repete broad casting...Anyone still out there head to capital we have a cure....again head to the capital We have a cure.....

Tina" well i guess we know where we are going.... may take a few days depending on the roads and these zombies.."

Kelly looks at Sara and nods...

Sara" we trust you."