тнrєє

Lukas' POV

The clock read 9:36am

I woke up, a bright light shining through my eyelids. I groaned and lifted my blanket over my head as the yellow-orange glow was hurting my eyes. After stretching and getting used to the light, I looked to the clock and sighed. I over slept, everyone else is probably awake.

Grabbing my pink bunny stuffy from my desk, next to the clock, I made my bed and put him in the middle, his head laying on the dark blue pillow. Slipping my feet into my slippers I walk to my wardrobe and put on a dark Navy coloured button up shirt and some matching pants.

I go into the bathroom, that was also connected to Den's room, to brush my teeth and comb my hair. After I was done I walked out of my room and started down the hall and towards the stairs.

"Holy shit, it's up." Matthias pointed out from his spot on the couch, acting surprised. "Shut up." I glared at him. I made my way to the kitchen, Berwald sitting at the table with a furniture magazine in his hands. He looked up from his magazine "The coffee's already made, and yer food's in the oven." he said before going back to his magazine.

I said a quick thanks and then poured myself some coffee, adding a bit of butter and sugar to it to fit my taste. Getting the plate of fried potatoes, sausages and scrambled eggs from the oven I sat at the table. By the time I got to the table Berwald had gone outside to do something, I don't remember what it was though, probably to build some stuff.

The clock read 10:17am

After I finished my coffee and breakfast I went to the living room where I found Den still sitting on his lazy ass checking his phone. I decided not to get mad at him and started to wonder where the others were. "Where are the others at?" I asked, sitting next to him on the couch. His attention parted from the phone and he looked at me "Fin brought Peter to go play at the park and Ice is still in his room."

"Do you know if he's up?" He shook is head "Probably stayed up late talking to Leon or something, ya know cause time zones and stuff." I hummed in a response. "He needs to learn not to stay up so late, it's bad for his health. I'm gonna go wake him up." I said, getting up from the couch. Den didn't reply, instead he got back on his phone.

I walked back up the stairs and to a door with "Emil" in blue letters on it. I knocked on his door, no reply. I knocked again "Emil get up. " I said sternly. Still, no reply. I knocked harder on the wooden door, "Emil, don't make me come in there. " I let out a frustrated sigh. I hand made its way to the silver doorknob "That's it, im coming in. " I said as I opened the door.

I was met with an empty room, only Mr. Puffin was found asleep on his pillow. My brows furrowed in confusion. "Ice?" I called out. 'Maybe he's in the bathroom' I thought and walked over to the bathroom. "You in there?" My question was answered with silence. I started to get worried. I opened the bathroom door, nothing, nothing at all, no sign of him.

I noticed his toothbrush and some other stuff was gone. I started to panic, what if he got kidnapped and robbed or something? I ran out of the room and down the stairs, almost falling multiple time due to shaking.
"Ice is gone, and some of his stuff is gone!! What if he got kidnapped, what if he's in trouble and we can't help him, what if he's gone forever and never returns??!!!??" I started rambling on, my vision was blurry. I could feel my heart beating out of my chest.

I felt someone's arms wrap around me and I noticed I was on the floor. "Hey, calm down. He's probably just at a friend's house or something and he forgot to tell us he was going." it was Den's voice. I calmed down and got up from the floor. Both Den and I sat on the couch, Den getting out his phone "I'll just text and ask him where he is. " he said, typing on his phone. "Aaaaaannnddd sent!" he smiled, tapping the send button as soon as he said 'sent'. I nodded and we waited for a reply.

The clocked read 10:38

A/N

Hi, thank you so much for reading!
It is currently 1:28 in the morning and I gotta get up at 5:30 but I can't sleep, so have a chapter. I am currently sick also, so yeah.. Please tell me if I made any grammar mistakes or anything. Also, if you have any ideas or suggestions then please don't hesitate to tell. I'm going to be working on another story about the Nordics but it's mostly about Norway and Denmark. It's an au basically like human au but magic is normal. Also baby Ice is gonna be in it! Lol I love baby Ice. :) if you are confused about anything or have any questions then just comment them, I'm up for listening to any criticism too. This is my first actual story and I'm actually gonna try finishing this one. That's all for right now. Slán, buachaillí!