ƒσυɾ

Iceland's POV

The phone read 9:00

RING!!!

RING!!!

RING!!!

"Shit!" I exclaimed, shooting up into a sitting position. I forgot I set an alarm. I reached for my phone which was sitting on the floor next to me and turned off the alarm. I looked to the fireplace, the fire must have died when I was sleeping.

Opening my backpack, I take out a shirt, pants, socks, and a sweater. After changing I grabbed the sleeping bag and rolled it up before putting it back. I sighed, remembering that I'd have to leave the cabin. I thought Lukas, Matthias, Peter and the rest. I know I'd miss them but they'd be better off without me, plus I haven't felt this free for years.

I unplugged my phone and the charger from the wall and stuffed it into my backpack along with everything else I got out last night. My stomach growled, 'oh yeah I forgot about eating' I let out a small laugh and grabbed a cereal bar from my bag. I sat on a small wooden stool that sat next to the fireplace, scrolling through my tumblr feed while taking bites out of the cereal bar every now and then.

The phone read 9:54

I stood in the doorway of the cabin, my backpack on my back and phone in my jacket pocket. I had finished my cereal bar a bit ago and decided it was time to leave. I locked the door and placed the key in my bag, after walking out into the snow covered woods. The bright sun shined through the trees and onto my skin, warming me up from the cold breeze and snow around me.

A small smile formed on my face as a tiny bird flew in front of me and up onto a branch to sit with its friend. 'Nature is so pretty' I thought. I kept on walking deeper into the woods and thought about where I was gonna go, probably my country since the others could sense me on their land. I was currently in Norway around Bergen, so I would have to take a boat to get to Iceland.

I sighed, looking at the ground and noticing how my feet stepped in front of eachother one at a time. The layer of snow on the ground making a satisfying crunch with every time my foot met the ground. Just as I forgot about all my worries and problems, I faint ring came from my pocket. Reaching into my pocket, I pulled out my phone and pressed the home button.

The phone read 10:38

I saw a notification from my messages, thinking it was probably Leon or something, I clicked on it. As soon as the messages app opened, my phone slipped out of my hand and onto the ground. "FAEN!!!" (FUCK!!!) I cursed in Norwegian.

The message was from Matthias,

Lego dude: Yo, where are you?

I panicked, bending down and picking up my phone. I wiped off the snow on it and dried it off with my sleeve. I thought for a second about what to say, my mind was racing. Maybe I could just say I was going to Leon's or back to my country? Yeah, I'll just tell him I'm back to Iceland.

Lego dude: Yo, where are you?

Me: I miss my country so I'm going back for a couple of days.

Lego dude: Cool, why didn't you tell us anything, we could've come with. :(

Me: I dunno, I just wanted to go alone.

Lego dude: Oh ok, just make sure to stay in touch you almost gave Lukas a heartdh&)$fTiKs8$($jK

I laughed, Lukas could be a bit over protective at times. Well, most of the time.

I shut my phone off and put it back in my pocket. I felt guilty for making them worry, especially Lukas. He can be annoying some times, especially with the "big brother" thing but he's still my brother.

I shook my head of those thoughts, I shouldn't be thinking like that if I was actually going through with this. I let my head fall back a bit and stared into the sky, the trees making it barely visible.

My legs started to ache so I took it as a sign to take a break. I sat down on a tree stump and got out a bottle of water and an apple. I took a couple sips of the water, and then took a bite of the apple. I got out my phone again and I sent on youtube, I watched a couple videos before I finished my apple and put everything back in my bag. I got up and started walking again.

I walked for a while, taking breaks every now and then. The sun was starting to set when I came to the coast of Norway. Now I just gotta find a dock and a boat. And so I began walking down the coast to find a dock and someone that'll let me use a boat. Or maybe a random abandoned boat that's in good shape to take me to Iceland by chance...? Probably not, but it's still a possibility.

The phone read 7:27

A/N
Hi!! Sorry it's been so long, there's been a lot of stuff going on. I uh, I'm trans and I just started testosterone on Wednesday (it's saturday right now for me) and my mom's friend and her kids got kicked out of their house so they're staying with us and I don't have any time to write. Even now, it's like four in the morning and we're still awake. So the past month has been rely stressful for me. I might start writing the next chapter right after this one, I dunno though. I'm really tired and the only reason I'm awake right now is because one of my moms friends kids (who is 15 and I'm 14, were both born female) wants to sleep in my bed with me and I don't really want to so now I'm just trying to have her fall asleep in the living room so I could go back into my room and sleep on my bed. Oof, sorry for talking so much lol. That's it, please tell me if I made any spelling or grammar mistakes. And don't hesitate to give me any ideas, I'd really appreciate it since I literally just started writing with no plan lol. I'd make sure to credit you of course. Okie dokie then. Slán, a ghrá !!