Ch.2 🤡A Clown's Favorite Game🤡

By the feel of it, she was touching the the Man's middle torso. His shirt was weirdly soft and old feeling. She felt around and felt three fluffy buttons attached to His shirt. She didn't feel down his torso to see if he was actually wearing a shirt because that would just be weird. She can tell that the man in really tall, probably over six feet!

"Who are you?," She asks hesitantly.

"Pennywise... The DANCING clown."

" Ohhh, so you're a stripper clown?"

"WHAT?! NO!"

"I was joking chill."

She laughs quietly, and then remembers that he might kill her. Suddenly, she feels two large gloved hands around her neck, and a cold knife below her chin.

"I'm going to give you five seconds to find a way to leave the game, Lamb Chop. (Lamb Chop isn't the name of the game it's what he's calling her)," He responds to her laughter.

  "How the hell am I-"

  "One..."

  "Two..."

  She struggles to get free from the man's grip, but he's too strong. His arms are closing in on her neck too  tightly for her to scream. She tries to kick him in the grind but he keeps dodging...

"Three..."

She struggles and even tries to bite his gloved hand, but he's too quick.

"Four..."

Tears start trailing from her eyes down to her cheeks. And she closes her eyes.

"F-" Before he can speak, the lights turn on and someone starts walking into the large bathroom.

Pennywise growls and loosens his grip.

He whispers, "This isn't over LambChop," In her ear and disappears out of thin air.

Once he vanishes, she let's out a relieved sigh. She shivers thinking about the abnormality of the situation. And the pure fact that she didn't even get to see his face, or what he looked like besides his white gloves that were holding a knife against her throat.

"Hey Madeline... I need to talk to you," The person walking in says. The person that walked into the bathroom was Jacob. What he wanted to talk to her about must be very important if he was willing to go into the girls restroom.

Madeline Turns around slowly.

"Y-... Ye... Yes Jacob?"

"Why did you cheat on me?," Jacob asks with a serious scowl.

Madeline never cheated on Jacob and gets very confused on his question. She starts to wonder if this rumor was why Jacob didn't pick her up this morning.

"I know this probably sounds petty, but I didn't cheat on you!," She responds.

"Well, word around the school says you did! That you were seen making out with some sort of circus clown!"

"Ugh! That little Bit-...," Madeline realizes she said that out loud and stops talking.

"I knew it! I should of never trusted you. No wonder every one at school calls you a whore! We're over!"

                             . . .

Jacob slams the bathroom door shut.

"Jacob! No! It's not... it's not like that... I'm not a...," Madeline falls to the floor on her knees and starts bawling her eyes out.

  Hi guys! I know, this was a pretty short chapter. But don't fret! There will be more chapters very very vErY soon! Love u all and have a amazing day/night!!!!💞💞💞💞