Build up {SMUT}

Smut warning ⚠ (Oral, 69)Word count: 1

Word count: 1.3k words

Someday it felt soothing and calm

Someday it felt soothing and calm. All Tom had to do was spend time with his lovely best-friend who was also his boyfriend in the privacy of their luxurious hotel suite.

But on the other days, he wanted to scream in frustration. The way Harrison looked in the morning, the way the white towel was loosely draped across his torso, the way tiny beats of water decorated his smooth skin, the way he used to run his fingers through those soft-blonde-wet curls was making Tom lose his sanity day-by-day.

The only thought that crossed his mind was his lovely boyfriend fucking him insane. Oh... yeah...sexual frustration was that all it was. He had waited long enough.

But the thing was: they hadn't had sex yet and Tom asking Harrison anything like-"Can we fuck?" was a bit... awkward. Maybe there were other ways to do that. Tom had seen too many movies and read too many books to finally come up with a subtle way to initiate it.

The brunette found himself walking towards the kitchen where his boyfriend was busy putting butter on his toast(or rather struggling to put butter on the toast). The little dummy kitchen was filled with the sweet smell of coffee.

Harrison heard the footsteps, a hint of smile crossed his lips. He was cladded in loose pyjama bottoms but no top. Tom wrapped his arms around Harrison and leaned into his back, inhaling the sweet fragrance of his just washed body. The boy took it as a cute, domestic gesture and continued to scrape butter on the toast but soon enough Tom's fingers traced his abs in all the possible way that soon resulted in the increase of his body temperature, breathing rate and definitely racing up his heartbeat.

"T-Tom--"

He dropped the knife on the counter inhaling deeply as Tom's hands ran all through his chest, belly, shoulders and arms. Everywhere Tom touched, chills rose on his skin. Tom saw it as a queue to kiss away the chills he was responsible for. His soft lips pecked the skin of Harrison's back and arms. He couldn't help but moan when Tom's lips sucked on the spot where his neck met his shoulder. His head rolled back, resting on Tom's shoulder as Tom continued worshipping his body with his hands and lips.