0

It was after midnight when Benjamin Burnley decided to do something he feared for several days.
The rain fell strong in the city of Toronto but felt good because it was protected by the walls of the room, its eyes watched the flame of the candle become more intense and with one hand held a pen.

He had seen this documentary on the internet once, his friends had challenged him to do it and after much thought he decided to do it.

He was only 24 years old and was already causing a tremendous trauma in his life, he knew that it was dangerous but still he continued.
After writing some verses on the paper he approached the bed and put the red candle accompanied by the paper near the bed.
If he lay down on the bed and picked up the paper again then he started reading what he wrote;

"I, Benjamin Burnley, relied and authorize sexual spirits who take on a captivating appearance of my taste in my dreams and give me moments of intense pleasure tonight. So be it, so be it".

After saying such words he left the paper under a plate where he had left it to the guesthouse candle. So he turned around in bed and closed his eyes, he was sleepy and then he fell asleep.

Completely unaware of what was happening, Benjamin did not notice the door of the room opening and a silhouette of a man appearing in the darkness.

There was no turning back.

I was in the classroom when i had this crazy idea, and i always thought they two were a cute couple, and after listening to dance with The Devil with Adams featuring, i started seeing as a couple even more...That's it:) i hope u enjoyed it lmao

drink water and bye!