IV

Bens POV

Adam stayed with me, the boy always complained that he couldnt stand to stay in the room anymore and i even understood him. He didnt study, and being locked up here all day was really boring.

So, since it was a saturday, i took the opportunity to go with him to steel pier as agreed. But for that, Gontier would have to wear clothes...quite a job.

-Adam please, its just a pants!

- But its so tight! Whats wrong with you humans? Naked is so good.- He protests making me roll my eyes.

-Im sorry, but this isnt the garden of eden and thats why you need to get dressed, at least put on these pants. Itll look good on you.- I asked one more time, and then the devil rolled his eyes before he took his pants and put them on, smiled victorious.

- Thats bad.

- Soon youll get used.- i said after i went to my wardrobe where i picked up a white shirt and a pair of allstar that was lucky he was his size. If i asked him to get dressed, hed throw a tantrum and not wear it. So i took him by surprise throwing him into bed as he wore the shirt and the allstar in him.

- Son of a bitch!- He exclaims making me laugh.

- Dont swear.

- Fuck you!

He was cute, i literally couldnt see him as a demon.

- I love you to, now hide your horns and your tail .- But again hes looking at me seriously.- Or were not going to Steel. - I saw him roll his eyes and then do what i told, so i got up just like him out of bed. Gontier looked at his feet.- You look beautiful in those clothes.

- Dont talk to me anymore.- He says cross his arms and i laugh before i take his hand and leave the room.

- If my parents ask about you, say you're just my friend.

-Ok.

We followed to the kitchen, there i find my parents having breakfast. Adam looked at them a little scared and it wasnt for nothing, because they looked at him too seriously.

- Whos that, son?- My mother asks pointing at Adam.

-My friend.- i tell her and she nodded. She looks at us for a few seconds before continuing.;

- Sit down, have breakfast with us.

- Thanks, mum, but were already late.- I answered  spending as soon as possible and then leaving the house, i looked at Adam and i sighed. That was close.- Well, the park is nearby and we can walk.

The black haired didnt say anything so we kept walking to the steel pier, in the middle of the way Gontier kept looking at the people, cars and other things we passed. His eyes opened when we arrived at the place.

- Oh my satan, this is huge!-He exclaimed and i laughed as i walked hand in hand with him into the park.

- Yeah, this is it. Come...you want to ride the ferris wheel?

- Whats that?

- Youll see.

I answered going to a booth where i bought our tickets, so i went back to Adam before i got in line for the ferris wheel. I was still a little unsure about going out with him among so many people, i dont know exactly what he looked like. What if he got angry about something and ended up hurting other people? Yet he was a bad being and usually not nice to other people. I hope nothing happens.

The boy was impatient because of the line that took him to walk and i heard Adam sigh and then push a person in front of us.

- Hey, dont do that!- I did, but it was too late, the man in front of us turned towards us.

-  Who the idiot pushed me?!

Okay, Adam was supposed to talk, but this one decided to stay put and still point at me. I opened my eyes at the same time. All i know is i ended up with a purple eye.

[...]

-Im sorry im sorry! I mean it!- He says several times making me roll my eyes, i was freezing in my face because of the punch i got in line. After all, we didnt even ride the ferris wheel and since Adam didn't eat much, i decided to walk him back home.

- Its okay, Adam.- I answered by watching him stand in front of a poster, it was from a horror film that, by the way, reminded a little of hell. There was a lot of fire in the room, and some demons came in. I heard the black haired whisper through the paper.- Do you miss home?

Gontier turned to look at me and nodded, so at this point i noticed how selfish i was being. He had a life like any other, even if his life is really peculiar. I took a deep breath before i said;

- You can come home if you want.

- No. I said id stay close to you so i'ii stay, nevermind.

- Are you sure?- I asked insecure and Gontier agreed, i smiled at him and i hugged him. The moment lasted short as he soon separated on the grounds that he needed to vomit. And i quickly took him to a trash can in the park, and the black haired puked for a few seconds, and it was over. He was pale and i caressed his back.- Is that better?

- Yeah.- he answered looking at me.- Ben...

- What?

- You like babies? Maybe were having a baby.

I looked at him surprised when he said that.;

- WHAT?!

A/N

Ok i confess i dont expect to put a baby in this story, but then i thought...why not?
But im not going to focus so much on mpreg because its not really the point of this story, but through that ive come up with an idea for plot here!
I hope your guys enjoyed it, bye! ;)