VII

Adams POV (AT LAST!)

I knew my pregnancy wouldnt be like the others, i mean my belly will grow faster than normal.
A human pregnancy lasts nine months already a pregnancy of beings like me, lasts only five months. But thats not all bad for me.

I was happy to have my first baby even if this is something i could have with anyone, i was happy that Benjamin was his father. But i also know the risks were going to take.

Im a succubus and obviously the ease of me getting pregnant would be enormous. My father would be angry with me if he knew i was in love with a human, the one who would be my victim, and now all i want most is to protect him. Yes, to protect him from the hands of my father and especially to protect my future son...

I dont want him to grow up and become an antichrist like the other succubus babies out there, let alone become a murderer or a thief. But i know he'll be in good hands, since Benjamin wouldn't be able to hurt a fly. I feel like hes the one.

The perfect match for my humanity.

My dream is to become a normal human, but that dream is new. I know thats impossible since ive come from a different world but i also know that you can do this, but its only with true love. Only the true love of a human can lift the curse of a succubus.

Benjamin is this person. But hes also the one who doesnt know where he wants to be...he knows its wrong to relate to me. But i dont judge it either, its not so easy to stop clinging to a demon...plus a sex demon.

But i also know that unfortunately i am literally ending his life. For now hes still physically strong and has quiet dreams but i know that after a few days, he'll be weaker. He'll have nightmares and itll make me stronger even if i dont want to. I just didnt want to hurt him.

And thats why i want to become a human, because thats the only way i can be with Benjamin without having to steal his vital energy to make me feel good.

Its crazy, i know. But its the truth.

[...]

Ben was cooking something for our dinner in the kitchen, his parents were also at home and so i avoided going down. But also for so many nausea i decided to stay in the room anyway.

It was the fourth time i threw up only that day, my stomach hurt and i looked more bipolar than normal. I researched the subject on the internet and realized that these symptoms were quite common in pregnancy.

But on the other hand he was happy and wondering what the baby would be like, whether he would be a boy or a girl; if he would have black hair like mine or brown hair like Bens, would the eyes be dark or light? The white or the red skin? I dont know, and i couldnt wait to get it loaded.

I lifted out of the toilet after spending three minutes putting all my breakfast out. Ben would go to college in a little while and I would be alone here again but this time i thought of something much more interesting.

I pulled the flush and brushed my teeth, so i came out of the bathroom and came down the stairs after finishing Bens parents. His father was even nicer. his mother was more "locked in hers."And she hardly ever spoke to me.

I went to Burnley and he was cutting some balls off the counter.

- Hi, Adz. Is the seasickness over?- He whispers to me and i confirm with my head as i watched him. I hope he dont have any more of this because it really fills the bag.

- Yes. I cant take it anymore, the downside of being pregnant is these unbearable symptoms.- I commented rolling my eyes and smiling before i put my hand on my belly, in a few months it would be big.

- Thatll be over in a few weeks. My aunt lived here when i was pregnant and i realized how things worked. It wont be any different for him.

-Hum.

He smiles at me and then caresses my hair before putting the food on the table, it smelled great but its a shame i dont feel so hungry.

[...]

Lunch was kind of nice. Bens mother hardly spoke to us unlike his father who spent the entire lunch telling jokes, i was happy to be part of a happy family moment like this. Usually where i was staying was a bad feeling.

After a few hours, Benjamin went to the college and i took advantage of it to go back to the room. Where i took off the clothes i wore before and closed my eyes, when i opened again i was at home.

I could smell the familiar smell of smoke and brimstone, the condemned souls screaming in purgatory and thousands of demons surrounding the enormous walls of fire. In front of me was the huge palace where i lived with my parents and my 887 brothers. I was the youngest.

I became a girl again, i wouldnt mind walking around the corners of hell naked since that was pretty normal around here.

When i arrived in the throne room, i found my father sitting as he talked to my mother. He smiled at me.

- Daughter! You finally came back.- Lucifer spoke smiling, i knew he would be like this because of the event on earth.- How was it back home? Were you able to steal the human life force?

- Yep. And suppose i got one more thing...- I spoke bit my half afraid lip and Lucifer raised his eyebrow.

- What thing?

- Well...- I started passing my hand through my curls.- Suppose you have a younger member of the family. What will you think of that?

My fathers eyes opened just like my mother.

-Isis...are you saying that-

- I-im pregnant, dad. Im expecting a child of that last victim i got involved with.

The silence was present and my father seemed to reason every word i said. I knew he was pissed at me.

- How could you let a human get you pregnant?! That could be a problem for us! Does this human at least not believe in God?- He asks me and i look away, that was the answer.- I cant believe you made a mistake like this! Do you know what would happen if an angel decides to help you? Were lost, Isis! Because this baby can stand against us!

- But how? Hes just a kid.- I talked a bit away, Lucifers eyes seemed to be on fire from anger.

- Anointed child! Because the guy you got pregnant with believes in God, thats a huge loophole for succubus, Isis! But since you did the wrong thing, im not gonna let that ruin what ive built to this day. Thats why im giving you a mission.- He talks a little quieter, my mother watched everything without saying anything.

- What mission, dad?- i asked.

- I want you to make him believe in me, make him love me. Otherwise...kill him! You have the power to do this, end his life, Isis!- Lucifer rules, and i look surprised. I could never do that.

- What?! But i cant do it ... im not doing this!- I looked at him looking serious.

- Why not?!- He yelled in anger.

- Do you really want to know why? Because i love him, daddy! With him i discovered what true love is. With him i have the right to be happy... make me a human real. I dont want to be a succubus anymore!

-Isis...- He caught my eye one more time. He didnt seem to believe the words that came out of my mouth.

-Thats what you heard! I dont want that anymore. Its crazy, i love him and im having a baby with Ben. I dont want to abort my son, let alone kill who i love! Im sorry, dad. But im gonna stay with him forever...

After saying that, i just disappear and show up in Bens room again. I feel tears take my eyes and i cry like a child, i lie in a fetal position with both hands on my belly as if i wanted to embrace the being that was growing up there.

I didnt want to kill my baby, let alone cause Ben bad. I wouldnt have the courage to bully him but i also knew that facing my father was a big mistake, he would make a war to end me and Benjamin. But i would face this war with Lucifer to the end if i had to.