3

"I'm heading back." Chrollo read the message and looked at the troupe members who were looking at him, waiting for his approval for them to leave.

Within 10 minutes, Camellia walked in, now wearing a black turtle neck dress reaching up to her knees, a denim jacket over it with plain white runners. Her black hair was now in a ballerina bun, and she was wearing a pair of sunglasses.

Chrollo's lips quirked. "I see you're ready then."

Camellia gave a smile. "Yes. I am."

"Why did you change outfits all of the sudden?" Phinks asked unable to hold back his curiosity.

"Because she felt like it." Chrollo answered before Camellia could say anything. Phinks nodded, accepting the answer but he was still a bit curious to the abrupt change in styles.

"And Chrollo told me dresses suit me better." Camellia said with a small smirk as she looked at Chrollo who just raised a brow at her. Her answer made Phinks and Uvo laugh out loud.

Chrollo sighed at the two members who were about to tease him. "I think it's time we leave." With that the members left and Chrollo was left with Camellia who took off her sunglasses.

"Was it necessary to say that?" Chrollo asked tiredly as he and Camellia walked leisurely to the airport.

"Perhaps, perhaps not. But I knew it was going to be amusing." Camellia replied with a shrug. Chrollo looked at the woman walking beside him and he hated to admit it, he missed her subtle ways of teasing him and provoking outbursts from him.

Camellia hardly did anything without a purpose, so it was moments she chose to waste time that Chrollo decided to treasure.

"What are we going to do in York New City?" Chrollo asked

"Unwind. Go to a spa, shop, dine at great restaurants, stay at nice hotels. Things we don't usually get to do." Camellia answered looking at him. "Does it matter what we do, though?"

Chrollo looked backed at her, contemplating and then answered. "No, it doesn't, does it?"

"Right." Camellia answered with a smile. "Besides, I believe you're starting to plot our itinerary in your head."

"Is that a bad thing?" Chrollo asked as he turned his attention to the direction they were headed to.

"It's not. It's just a fact. You've always been a strategist." Camellia looking at Chrollo softly. "Whereas, I've been a little more idealistic than you. Grandfather, did always praise you for being more logical."

"You're not one to waste actions and time too." Chrollo replied turning his attention back to her.

"But you can't deny that I'm one who prefer freedom and dreams more."

"Well, yes. But you've always made intelligent choices."

"Because that's what was expected of me."

"Or you're just naturally intelligent." Chrollo told her which made her give him a small smile. "You've always been more insightful. Something that your grandfather has always praised you for. It's always made our missions easier to finish without any complications."

Camellia gently took Chrollo's hand and he gladly held onto her hand. Camellia may not admit it but she did feel lonely. When her grandfather died, Chrollo was the only one left she could completely trust with her life. And although she wanted to grow on her own, she still didn't miss the loneliness that followed her.

Chrollo looked at Camellia. He knew that she was still grieving her grandfather's death, although she had accepted it, the loneliness of losing the only person who she looked up to was still fresh in her mind and heart. It was from her that Chrollo had learned to value those he deemed his loyal friends. She may not show it, but she was a sentimental person. Although sentiments didn't belong in their world, she chose to keep them, hidden in her heart. Like her, Chrollo has learned how to be objective in his goals, not let his emotions best his judgement and still remain feeling, sentimental about the close bonds he shared with his friends.