6

7 months later:

"Silva has been hired to eliminate a member of the Phantom Troupe." Zeno said casually to Camellia. He had decided to inform her since he knew her connection to the young leader of the Phantom Troupe. And he knew that if Silva ended up killing Chrollo, Camellia would probably retaliate and it would be a problem, even if he had his whole family go after her, Camellia would probably end up killing more than half of the Zoldyck family before she thinks it's even between them.

"When and where?" Camellia asked urgently.

"Will you interfere with his mission?" Zeno asked seriously

"No, I'm going to make sure Chrollo does not end up getting killed by Silva or the other way around." Camellia answered truthfully as she hurriedly checked out her hotel room.

"Very well. I'll give you the details." Zeno replied. "Make sure that friend of yours do not make unnecessary conflict."

"I will." Camellia replied before ending the call. She immediately received a message that contained the details she needed.

She read the location and date of the assassination and she sighed in relief. It was three days away, if she travelled non-stop, she had time to get there using an airship. She hurriedly went to the airport and got a private airship.

She spent the next three days travelling to where the troupe was.

She hurriedly drove to the location now. She heard an explosion and knew that it was Silva who caused it. She gripped the wheel tightly before deciding to stop the car at the side of the road and started running as fast as she could. Being an elite fighter and assassin made it possible for her to run faster than a car. She arrived at the scene of the explosion to see Chrollo and Silva in the crater of the explosion. She cursed inwardly and jumped in front of Chrollo, instantly halting the two men from initiating an acttack.

"Will you both please stop?" Camellia asked loudly and annoyed.

It was rare that Camellia outwardly showed annoyance so this made Chrollo shift his attention completely on Camellia.

"Camellia, what are you doing here?" Silva asked as he assessed the situation. If Camellia decided to fight him with Chrollo, he would be at a disadvantage.

"Zeno-san sent me here to make sure you don't kill anyone outside your job." She replied seriously which made Silva frown.

"I see. If that's the case..." Silva replied as he turned his back on the two. "I will be departing then since my job is done."

Chrollo tensed and was about to make a move when Camellia grasped his arm and gave him a stern look demanding he back down. Chrollo obliged reluctantly but continued to glare at the disappearing figure of Silva.

Once Silva was gone, Camellia turned to Chrollo, anger and annoyance visible on her face.

"I had to fight him! I had to avenge my friend!" Chrollo said loudly, his voice shaking with anger.

"Calm down, Chrollo!" Camellia yelled out with frustration.

"You don't understand, Camellia!" Chrollo yelled back not wanting to stand down. "You were not the one who lost a friend!"

"And so what? You want me to experience that by getting yourself killed?!" Camellia yelled back letting her own anger be felt.

"I was not going to die, Camellia." Chrollo insisted loudly.

As the two argued, the troupe started to arrive. Pakunoda was first to arrive with Machi. The others arrived to see their leader in a heated argument with Camellia.