Daba dee Daba die

(Ink's POV:)
I stare at where Nightmare's Portal was, debating whether to freak out or not. I look at Dream, and he just looks a little bit confused, so I decide to not freak out. "I guess they are friends then." I say nonchalantly.

(Blue's POV:)
I step out of Nightmare's portal with ease, and I notice he took me to the Mansion. I look around a bit, and I find Nightmare and Error sitting on the couch. I walk up to them, sitting beside them. "So, Ink and Dream know about the balance now. Also, they think you're suicidal, Error." I say casually, and Error's head immediately turns to look at me.

(So, quick thing. This is a book about Error, but guess what? This is legit the second line that he has said this entire book. What's even better? His first and only line so far was cursing Ink. Enjoy that knowledge.)

"What!?? That ship has sailed a long time ago. Jeez, you can't hold a noose around here anymore..." He says, and Nightmare just kinda swats at him with his tentacles. "Now, now, Error. You know they aren't aware of all that they put you through." Nightmare chastised him playfully. Error just huffed and riled his eyes. "Well, at least they know now. Hopefully Squid can understand all of it." I laugh. "Don't worry Error, they understand now. Also, Nights, you need to speak with Dream. It's Balance stuff. Plus, your brother needs you. He always has." I tell him, and Nightmare groans. "Really? I have to go talk to that moron?" I glare at him. "Fine, fine! Just don't glare at me. I don't get how you can be scarier than the rest of the crew, but you are somehow, Jesus." He says, putting his hands up. I giggle. "Well, let's go talk to the Stars, okay? Sooner we do, the sooner it's over." I say joyfully, and Nightmare makes a portal. "Fine, but don't expect me to be happy about it.

(Author's Note: ayyy another chapter! Oh, hey, I have a discord! https://discord.gg/rt8AW9Y )

Word Count: 336