Chapter 13

-5 years pass-

Y/N's pov

Y/N was out walking with Ciel, Ave, Jade, and Sebastian to the park Ciel said "careful now you two" Ave and Jade said "okay daddy!" the twins ran off laughing Y/N sat down on a blanket on a patch of grass. Sebastian pours some Darjeeling tea with some Sponge cake. Y/N said "the twins are growing up so fast," Ciel said "I can't believe that they are 5 already" Sebastian cuts both Y/N and Ciel a piece of sponge cake. After about 20 minutes Ave and Jade come running back to us and Sebastian gave them some curry buns Jade said "thank you, big brother, Sebastian" Ave said, "yeah thank you, big brother, Sebastian". Y/N looked over at Sebastian and saw him smile Y/N looked at Ciel and saw that he was thinking about something Y/N said "Ciel is everything okay?" Ciel looked up at Y/N and then back at the twins. Ciel said, "Y/N do you ever think that maybe they will want a little brother or sister?" Y/N almost choked on a bit of tea when Ciel answered Y/N said "if that is what they want" Y/N blushed a bit. It was starting to get late and we started to walk to our carriages to be taken back to the manor once we arrived back at the manor Jade and Ave went to their room to get ready for bed. Sebastian said "those two have a lot of energy and yet are still tired" Ciel looked over at Sebastian before heading inside Y/N walked up the stairs heading into the bedroom. Ciel wasn't that far behind Y/N and looked at her as Y/N was sitting on the bed Ciel said "Y/N is something the matter?" Y/N looked at Ciel then out the window Y/N said, "I was just thinking about something is all we should try to get some sleep".

Ciel's Pov

It was a nice day out and I wanted to spend some time with Y/N and our children so we headed off to the park so the girls could play I said "be careful now you two" Ave and Jade said, "okay daddy!". I watched them run off with some of their toys I looked over at Y/N and she had sat down on the blanket that was on the ground Sebastian hands us some Darjeeling tea with some Sponge cake to go with it. Y/N said "the twins are growing up so fast," I said "I can't believe that they are 5 already" Sebastian has cut up some more sponge cake so that it would be easier to handle. 20 minutes rolled around and the girls came running back to the three of us as we are eating some curry buns Sebastian looks over to them and hands them one Jade said "thank you, big brother, Sebastian" Ave said, "yeah thank you, big brother, Sebastian". I could see Sebastian smiling out of the corner of my eye as I was still eating my curry bun I started to think about something Y/N said "Ciel is everything okay?". I snapped out of my thoughts and looked over at Y/N then I looked at Ave and Jade, I said "Y/N do you ever think that maybe they will want a little brother or sister?". I didn't even know where this thought even popped up I'm not even sure Y/N wants to have more children Y/N said "if that is what they want" I could see that Y/N was starting to blush a bit. It was starting to get dark so we walked back to our carriages so we could go back to our mansion once we arrived back both Ave and Jade walked into the mansion and up to their rooms for the night to get ready for bed. Sebastian said "those two have a lot of energy and yet are still tired" I looked over to Sebastian as Y/N went inside our room I wasn't that far behind her. Once I was in the doorway I looked at Y/N and she was sitting on the bed I said, "Y/N is something the matter?" Y/N looked up at me then to the window Y/N said, "I was just thinking about something is all we should try to get some sleep".