Chapter 19

Y/N's pov

Y/N's body felt funny but didn't know why she heard a knock at the bedroom door Y/N said "c-come in" Snake walked into the room seeing Y/N on the floor gripping the bedsheets Snake said "Jade, Ave can you go get Sebastian, please" Jade and Ave nodded and went to go find Sebastian. Y/N grabbed the bed sheets again as another contraction hit Y/N's lower half, Snake walked over trying to keep Y/N calm Sebastian walked into the room with some towels and a large bucket of water. Sebastian said "Snake try to get her up on the bed" Snake tried lifting Y/N onto the bed so Y/N could be more comfortable while giving birth Sebastian "and as for you two, why don't you go see what Finny is doing" Jade and Ave nodded at Sebastian and went to go find Finny. It had been only a few hours and Y/N was still in labor Snake managed to keep Y/N's breathing at a calm and steady pace just then Y/N's water broke now knowing that the baby is on its way. Ciel was walking around the mansion when he notices Jade and Ave playing with Finny Ciel said "Jade, Ave what are you two playing?" Finny said "we are playing a game of hide and seek master Ciel" Ave said, "daddy is mommy going to be okay?". Ciel started to look worried Ciel said "Finny what are they talking about" just then Y/N's screams of pain could be heard throughout the mansion Ciel started to run towards the bedroom where Y/N had been almost all day. As Ciel made it to the room where Y/N was it was quiet then when he placed his hand on the door handle crying could be heard from the other side of the door Ciel opened the door seeing Y/N holding something small in her arms. Y/N looked over at the door seeing Ciel standing there Y/N said "don't just stand there come over here and say hi to your son" Ciel walked over to Y/N sitting on the bed carefully as he looks at his newborn son. Ciel said "what are we going to name him" Y/N looked up at Ciel thinking of a name for their newborn son Y/N said, "what about Vincent?". Ciel looked up at Y/N almost in tears scooting over to Y/N and hugging her gently since she was still holding the baby in her arms Y/N said "if I touched a nerve Ciel I can change the name" Ciel looked at Y/N, Ciel said, "it's perfect for him".

Ciel's pov

I was up in my office for the majority of the day Y/N was still in bed asleep and the Twins were running around the mansion I was filling out paperwork and also looking over a letter that was sent to me from the queen. I noticed two letters from the queen I know one of them is about a murder case but what could be the other letter about I opened both of them reading about a case that she wants me to look into. Dead body's have been found missing their hands which was odd why would the killer cut off both hands unless they are cutting off only one hand I looked over at the second letter that I got from the queen. I read the second letter from the queen congraulating me on having a family that I can now call my own and if I needed to I could take some time off from helping her with some cases. I got up from my desk and I started walking around the mansion's halls to clear my head I heard giggling in the living room which sounded like Jade and Ave. I opened the door seeing Finny chasing them I said "Jade, Ave what are you two playing?" Finny said "we are playing a game of hide and seek master Ciel" Jade said "yeah it's really fun daddy" Ave said, "daddy is mommy going to be okay?". I looked and Ave with a confused and worried look on my face I said "Finny what are they talking about" right before Finny could answer Y/N's screams of pain could be heard. I started running to the bedroom where Y/N has been all day, when I made it to the door it was quite I moved my hand over to the door handle and started to open the door, crying could be heard as I entered the room slowly. I saw Y/N holding something in her arms it looked small Y/N saw that I was standing in the door way Y/N said "don't just stand there come over here and say hi to your son". I walked over to Y/N sitting on the bed carefully looking at our newborn son I said "what are we going to name him" I could tell that Y/N was thinking of a name for him I also tried to think of one as well Y/N said "what about Vincent?". I looked at Y/N almost bursting into tear after hearing my father's name I moved closer over to Y/N and hugging her gently since she was holding the baby in her arms still Y/N said "if I touched a nerve Ciel I can change the name". I looked at Y/N and shook my head no reassuring her I said "it's perfect for him" and I placed a kiss on Y/N lips feeling the heat come off her face as Y/N was blushing.