Chapter Nine.

"your body is beautiful."
****

the week slowly approached, which meant the weekend came to an end with a blink of an eye. schedule upon schedule, secret meetings after secret meetings; which soon turned kisses into touches. at this point jackson new that bong-sae was meant for him and vice versa, although her current boyfriend was in the picture.

"mmm when are you going to tell him about all of this?" jackson ask as he nuzzled his head into her neck. the two where currently at the young man's house laying in his comfortable bed, bong-sae snuck over after work because the more time with jackson the better correct?

"hmm..." she thought, when was she going to tell joon hyung that she was in fact seeing jackson? "when the time is right seunnie..." the new nickname grew on the both of them. "i'll spill everything when the time is right." finishing her thought with a nod.

"i really want and need you right now, you don't know." he softly spoke into her neck, more so to himself but of course she heard him.

"so why don't you have me?" she smirked. it's been a long, truly a long time since she had sex. and it mostly was due to finding a job, working and joon working and focusing on his career. bong-sae knew this was wrong but it felt right. within a blink of an eye jackson flipped their bodies over, hovering over hers.

"are you serious? bong, you don't have to if you don—" with that he was cut off with a passionate, sweet, tender kiss.

"jackson i want you right now." she anticipated as she grew hot.

"well ok." he smiled, at this moment they belonged together.

🤫

a loud ringtone woken bong-sae up, slowly she got up wondering if what happened happen. looking around she noticed a body next to her. she couldn't figure out who it was, but thank god they didn't hear her phone. noticing that her phone wasn't anywhere near, the young lady gotten up out of the bed to search for the device, but soon was hit with cold air against her body.

so it did happen? bong-sae rubbed her head, clarity coming to her. the woman stepped on a hard, rectangular shaped object and realized it was her device. at this point she had missed the call; knowing it was joon hyung who worried about her whereabouts.  looking around for clothes to put on to call him back seem like mission since it was dark in the room. grabbing a thick hoodie and pulling it over head body, she slowly walked out to call her boyfriend back.

"where are you? i've been calling and texting you. are you alright? please tell me you didn't get kidnapped. hello? oh my—"

"hey hey hey, i'm fine joon hyung, im fine. i hung out with a friend after work and i accidentally fell asleep here."  good save she thought.

"okay baby, i'll let you go back to sleep. thank you for telling me. but next time say something beforehand."

"i got you next time, love you and good night."

"good night babe, love you too."

with that the phone call ended, which made bong-sae aware of the need to use the bathroom. once she got to the bathroom, looking at herself in the mirror, getting a good look. girl, you have to straighten this out. cheating isn't the way, get it together. she thought.

"yeah i know..." she looked in the full-length mirror and realized that she threw on jackson's hoodie. soon checking herself out in the mirror after using the bathroom, she heard a slight knock on the door.

"bong, you alright in there?" jackson worried.

"yeah i'm fine honey, just using the bathroom." finishing it up her usage of the bathroom, she opened the door seeing jackson standing right there. he slowly looked at the rest of her body, with admiration in his eyes.

"damn you look so good in my clothes, please take my wardrobe."

"jackson please." she chuckled. "let's go back to bed." once again, as she walked back to the room there was a pain between legs. "lord..." she whispered.

"hmm? what's wrong babe?" jackson asked as he followed her.

"nothing, my legs hurt." she laid in bed, as jackson made his way to his desk.

"i have this oil that relaxes the muscles, you can apply it on the sore spots. or! i can massage it for you." he suggests.

"whichever you prefer babe." shrugging as she slowly fell asleep.

"i'll massage you okay? just relax babe, i got you."

"mhm." soon bong-sae fell asleep completely as jackson rubbed, massaged, sent butterfly kisses all over her body.

this is what she needed.

****
im officially back with another chapter,
so long, i'm sorry.
but thank you greatly.
pls stay safe.
i love you.
muah~ 💋