Tokiwadai Is Targeted

In alleyway:
A girl was walking in a alleyway, until she heard something.
Kongou: Huh?
She looks behind her, but doesn't seen anything. Kongo walks again when she heard something again as she turns around and takes out her fan.
Kongou: Who's there?! Would you assail me, knowing that I am Kongou Mitsuko of Tokiwadai Middle School?
Kongou steps back as she looks around when she was bumped by nothing.
Kongou: What the? Ahh!
Kongou gets shocked as she falls on the floor unconscious.
An unknown girl was sitting beside her as leaves.
With Uiharu and Saten:
Uiharu: I can't wait! The "Garden of Learning."
Saten: So they call it, but still, it's just a part of town where girl schools are clustered.
Uiharu: The schools that are clustered are unusual, aren't they? They're all well known girl schools, not just Tokiwadai Middle School.
Saten: Yeah, sure, I guess...
Uiharu: We can get in there today because Kuroko and the company invited us, but if they hadn't, a common person like me would have no business there as long as I lived.
Saten: You're So fawning. Anyway, where's Sonic? He's supposed to be with us.
Uiharu: Oh, he's right there.
Saten looks through the window seeing Sonic running through the road. As she was distracted, Uiharu checked in her bag seeing a newspaper.
Uiharu: Huh? What's this? Oh, Saten, you've checked off the cake shop you want to visit today, haven't you?
Saten: W-Well, it's Pasticceria Manicagni! It says "The cheesecake is a work of art, made from a recipe exactly duplicating that of the Italian homeland and using only the finest ingredients," doesn't it? I've always wanted to have a piece of this, but the "Garden of Learning" is the only place in Japan where they have a store.
Uiharu: Saten, you're more of a slave to fads than I thought.
Bus driver: Next stop, "Garden of Learning" entrance.
Sonic was waiting when the bus arrived as the two got out from the bus.
Sonic: Hey, guys.
Uiharu: Hello, Sonic.
Saten: Uhh, hey Sonic.
Sonic: Hmm. What's going on.
Saten: The bus got here ahead of schedule.
Uiharu: That's alright. 3... 2... 1...
The rain stops raining as the sun comes up.
Saten: Wow! The weather forecasts in this city are as flawless as ever, huh?
Uiharu: It would be more accurate to call them readings of future events by established calculations that it would "forecast."
Sonic: Good thing it's sunny now.
Saten: I wish they would be sneaky and slip up once in a while, though. Sonic, you said you came here before right?
Sonic: Yep. But not in Tokiwadai Middle School cause well, I'm a hedgehog.
Uiharu: Forget about that, let's hurry and get going!
Sonic: Oh, yeah!
Uiharu: We have invitations from Shirai Kuroko, first year student at Tokiwadai Middle School. I'm Uiharu Kazari...
Saten: And I'm Saten Ruiko.
Sonic: You should know who I am. I'm Sonic The Hedgehog.
Officer: Yes, I'm aware. Alright, very well.
They walked through the gate seeing Tokiwadai.
Uiharu: What a charming town this is!
Sonic: I know right?
Saten: Everything, down to the crosswalks and traffic signals, have a different design from what's outside. Pretty ornate, huh?
Sonic: Totally.
Uiharu: It really seems like we've come to s foreign country.
Saten: Yeah.
Uiharu looks around seeing people staring at them.
Uiharu: Um, does it seem like we're attracting attention?
Saten: Huh? Yeah... because of our outfits, I'll bet. I'm sure it's unusual for them to see students from outside here.
Sonic: Probably.
Uiharu: Oh, that makes sense.
Saten looks at the clock as it was almost time.
Saten: Uh-oh! It's time already!
Uiharu: Huh? Oh, you're right!
Sonic: Let's hurry!
Saten: Yeah, let's go!
As saten runs ahead, she slips on a puddle as she was all wet.
Uiharu: Saten!
Sonic: Oh, boy...
In Tokiwadai Middle School:
Misaka: Those three are late, huh? This is where we're supposed to meet them, right?
Kuroko: Yes. They said they wished to see our school, so here we are, waiting for them at the school gate. For heaven's sake, those three, keeping my sissy waiting for them like this...
Misaka: Oh, here they come. Huh...?
They both saw Saten all wet at they made it to Tokiwadai Middle School.
Kuroko: What happened to you?
Uiharu: W-Well...
Saten: I sort of slipped in a puddle.
Sonic: He he!
Saten: Hey!
In the shower room:
Sonic was outside of the shower room as the others were inside.
Kuroko: When you ask for a quick change of clothes, I'm afraid that this is all I could get for you.
Saten: Oh, this is plenty.
Saten walks out with the Tokiwadai uniform.
Misaka: How's the size?
Saten: It's just right... but the skirt is so short, it feels a bit breezy.
Uiharu: It's no fair, you being the one, Saten.
Saten: Huh?
Uiharu: I know! Why don't you trade uniforms with me? Let's do that! That's a good idea!
Saten: Yours is too small. I can't.
Uiharu: Then, I'll go find a puddle, too!
Saten: Now cut it out!
Uiharu: It will only be for a little while!
Saten: Hey, come on, Uiharu!
Sonic: Hey, you guys ready to go?
Misaka: Yeah, we're coming. Come on, let's go, guys.
They all were walking around Tokiwadai.
Misaka: I sent your dirty uniform off to cleaning, so stop by there on your way home.
Kuroko: If that's too much trouble, we can have it sent to your dorms.
Saten: Wow, that's Tokiwadai for you.
Uiharu: Do you have maids? I'll bet you have maids that come by!
As they were walking, a random girl was following them.
Sonic's stomach starts to rumble.
Sonic: Man, I'm starving.
Uiharu: Same here.
Misaka: Then let's go to this one, Pasticceria Manicagni. It has really good food there.
Sonic, Uiharu: Yay!
In the cafe:
Uiharu: Hmm... That strawberry crostata, maybe... No, no that Monte Branco looks good, too. Ah, but I can't pass up this cioccolata, either.
Sonic: Don't worry, I'll pay it for us.
Misaka: Huh?
Uiharu: Really?!
Sonic: Yeah, sure. I'll get the same thing you ask for. You guys should pick what you want too.
Kuroko: Thanks.
Saten: Thanks a lot.
Sonic: He he.
Uiharu's phone was ringing as she picks it up.
Uiharu: Yes... Huh? Yes, understood.
Kuroko: Are we being called in?
Uiharu: Yes.
Kuroko: Could there be any worse timing than this?
Saten: We'll get yours wrapped up for takeout, Uiharu.
Uiharu: Thank you so much.
Kuroko: Let's go, Uiharu!
Uiharu: Right!
Misaka: Always on the move, huh? Well, as for us three...
Saten: Um... I need to go use the restroom.
As Saten goes to the restroom, Sonic and Misaka were on a table waiting.
Sonic: So uhh, what you wanna do?
Misaka: Ooo, I know, let's arm wrestle.
Sonic: Oh, really?
Misaka: Yeah. Let's see who's stronger.
Sonic: Your on!
With Kuroko and Uiharu:
Kuroko: For goodness sake. And it's Saturday, our day off, too... Oww!
Uiharu: Ouch!
Konori: No complaining on arrival.
Uiharu: Sorry about that, Konori.
Kuroko: So, for what reason have you called us?
Konori: Starting after school yesterday and extending overnight, there have been six students all from Tokiwadai, who have been assaulted in a string of attacks. Moreover, they have all taken place within the "Garden of Learning."
It goes back to Saten as she was washing her hands when the door opened. As she looks at the door, no one was there.
Saten: Huh?
Konori: Tokiwadai Middle School has no lower than a Level 3 esper enrolled. Since they are being targeted, and all too easily beaten...
Kuroko: It means that we are dealing with a formidable esper?
Konori: The possibility is high. However, their ability is unknown. Each on of the victims...
It changes back to Saten as she looks around, but she got zapped by a taser as she falls down to the floor.
Konori: Were knocked out with a stun gun.
Kuroko: So then, what happened to the unconscious victims?
Konori: There are photos, but... they're bad. If you want to see them, you'd better make sure you're ready.
With Sonic and Misaka:
Misaka: I won!
Sonic: Man, Misaka, your really strong.
Misaka: Same to you. Anyway, the tea is getting cold. Also, Saten has been taking long has she?
Sonic: Yeah, your right. I would go, but it's in the girls restroom. I can't go there.
Misaka: I'll go check then.
Sonic: All right. Ima get right into eating.
As Sonic eats his food, Misaka goes to the restroom. It changes with Kuroko and Uiharu talking to Konori.
Kuroko: I was ready when I decided to apply to Judgement.
Uiharu: Me, too.
Konori: Okay. In that case...
Konori turns the laptop to them as Kuroko and Uiharu was surprised.
Kuroko, Uiharu: What?!
It changes to Misaka as she opens the door to the restroom.
Misaka: Saten...? Wha-
Misaka sees Saten unconscious on the floor.
Misaka: H-Hey! Saten!
Sonic hears Misaka calling out Saten.
Sonic: (It doesn't matter. I need to check it out.)
Sonic goes to the restroom seeing Saten unconscious.
Sonic: M-Misaka, what happened?
Misaka: I don't know but, someone must've tased her.
Sonic: What! We need to go back to the others quick!
Misaka: Okay.
In Tokiwadai Judgement Room:
Misaka: A Tokiwadai hunt? Oh, then it's because she was wearing our uniform.
Uiharu: How is she doing?
Misaka: Physically, it's nothing serious. Ah should be fine after she lies down for a bit. It's just...
Sonic: Who would do such a thing?
Misaka: Do you have any suspects?
Kuroko: Not yet. It appears to have been a esper with a tricky ability.
Sonic: What ability?
Kuroko: To turn invisible.
Sonic, Misaka: What?!
Uiharu gives them the video of Kongou talking to one of the Anti-Skill members, Tessou Tsuzuri.
Kongou: It is true! I did not see a thing!
Tsuzuri: Um, but still, according to the surveillance camera images...
Kongou: I don't care! I really did not see a thing!
The video turns off as they were thinking.
Misaka: A culprit who goes unseen by their victims...
Kuroko: At first, we suspected that it was an esper who can perform optical manipulation.
Uiharu: There are forty seven espers in Academy City who are able to make themselves disappear completely. However, each one of them has a alibi.
Sonic: A alibi huh?
Misaka: They showed up on the surveillance cameras before, right? Maybe it's somewhat did from optical manipulation.
Uiharu: It could be. Oh, a dove!
Kuroko: Eh?
Uiharu: Kuroko, didn't you see it?
Kuroko: I did not notice anything.
Misaka: You didn't notice?
Sonic: Hmm, you got something?
Misaka: Yeah. Uiharu, there's something I'd like you to check.
Uiharu checks on the laptop and looks for different alibis for espers.
Uiharu: Here it is! The ability's name is called "Dummy Check."
Sonic: Dummy Check?
Uiharu: It's the ability is to impair the very awareness that a person is looking at a subject.
Sonic: No wonder Kongou said that she didn't see anything. The thing was, other people could've saw it except for her.
Misaka: Your right.
Uiharu: It only corresponds to one person.
It showed who it was and has the ability.
Uiharu: Jufuku Miho, a second year at Sekichu Middle School.
Kuroko: That's her!
Uiharu: But she's just a Level 2. Her test data says that she doesn't have the power to completely conceal herself.
Misaka: I thought we were on the right track.
Sonic: I think we are.
Misaka, Kuroko, Uiharu: Huh?
Sonic: Don't you think it's strange for a Level 2 to completely conceal herself? It could either be that she must've done something to be able to conceal it.
Kuroko: You could be right. But right now, we don't know yet.
Saten then gets up from the couch.
Saten: I...
Uiharu: Saten!
Misaka: Take it easy!
Sonic: Don't move so much!
They all then see what was on Saten's forehead.
As they saw it, they all started laughing.
Saten: Huh? Ahhhhh! W-W-Wha...?
Uiharu: Saten, get ahold of yourself.
Uiharu then starts to laugh again.
Sonic: Ha ha ha! Your eyebrows are so bushy and there's a squiggly line between your eyebrows!
Misaka: It must be a shock, huh?
Kuroko: If you at least had bangs like she does, you could hide them.
Saten: Bangs?
Saten takes a look at the girl that they were talking about.
Saten: Th-That's her!
Kuroko: You mean, you saw the culprit?
Saten: Yes. When it happened... I'm sure that's who I saw, in the mirror.
Misaka: Mirrors and surveillance cameras... I get what you mean by that Sonic. She's limited to only those people who look at her directly, with the naked eye, as far as making you unaware of her
Saten: I'm going to get her back for what she did to my eyebrows! Let's do it Uiharu!
Uiharu: Huh?
Uiharu types on the computers and the laptop all at once trying to find where it is.
Misaka: That's pretty amazing.
Uiharu: I have to do it like this, or else the terminals here won't be able to keep up with the processing. But never mind that, the "Garden of Learning" isn't under branch 177's jurisdiction. Are you sure we should be doing this?
Sonic: Of course. We have you after all. The fastest typer.
Uiharu: He he. Thanks.
Kuroko: I just been granted permission from higher up.
Saten: All right! Uiharu, what do you say we whack this out of here!
Uiharu: Right, right... "Whack!"
As the monitors are all accessing what happened to the students and connecting to all surveillance cameras.
Uiharu: I have finished connecting to all 2458 surveillance cameras within the "Garden of Learning."
Saten: Just you wait, chick with the bangs! I'm going to find you, no matter what!
Uiharu: And please do not forget the cake you promised me.
Sonic: Speaking of that, here you go.
Sonic gives Uiharu the cake she wanted.
Uiharu: Thank you so much Sonic!
Sonic: Not a problem. Now then, who's ready to find his girl?!
Everyone: Yeah!
In a alleyway, Wannai was walking, when the girl was behind a wall getting ready to tase her.
Before she does, the others made it in time.
Saten: I found you! I'm going to pay you back in full for what you did to my precious eyebrows!
Miho disappears as she runs off to the distance.
Saten: She really did disappear.
Uiharu: This is no time for you to be impressed! Please, go after her!
Saten: Oh, yeah, right.
Saten chases after Miho in Tokiwadai as she makes her go to Kuroko.
Kuroko: Right about now.
Kuroko kicks Miho as she reveals herself.
Kuroko: Judgement! Please, come quietly, or...
Miho disappears again as she runs off to another direction.
Kuroko: Uiharu, some directions, if you please!
Uiharu: Okay. Go out to the street, turn left, and go up to 3rd Avenue.
Kuroko: Copy, Uiharu!
Uiharu: Sure.
Miho then runs trying to escape from Saten and Kuroko.
Miho: How? How? How?
Miho goes upstairs as she couldn't stay invisible forever. As she was visible again, Sonic and Misaka were in the swings.
The others caught up to her as she was surrounded.
Misaka: This game of tag... is over.
Sonic: Yeah!
Miho: How? Why is my Dummy Check not working?
Sonic and Misaka get's off of the swings.
Misaka: Who can say?
Miho: This is why I hate you Tokiwadai girls!
She takes out her taser about to shock Misaka, but Sonic holds her hand, making her drop the taser.
Sonic: You think that's gonna work?
Miho: Umm...
Misaka: It's my turn!
Misaka puts a finger on Miho, as she gets shocked and falls to the floor.
Misaka: I was holding back, you understand?
Kuroko: Uiharu, please contact Antiskill and tell them we have the suspect in custody.
Uiharu: Ri-ight...
Sonic: Good work, everyone.
Miho was on the bench unconscious as Saten get's out a marker.
Saten: Now then... What kind of eyebrows should I give her!
Saten sees her eyebrows were bushy as well.
Miho wakes up and screams.
Miho: No!
Saten: Uh?
Miho: Looks funny, right?
Saten: Huh? Um...
Miho: Go ahead and laugh! Laugh if you want. Just like he did.
Everyone: Like he did?
Miho: It was spring, and I was dozing off in the glorious sunshine. I naively believed that this time of bliss would continue on forever. But then... Spring came to a end. All of a sudden...
Miho: "Are girls from Tokiwadai that much better?!"
Boy: "It's not really that..."
Miho: "Then why?!"
Boy: "Well, your eyebrows are just... weird!"
Miho: I hate the boy who had cast me aside, and I hate the girl from Tokiwadai who took him from me. And more than anything, I hate all of the eyebrows in the world! That's why... I decided to give everyone funny eyebrows!
Kuroko: Uh...
Sonic: How, dramatic...
Misaka: Sorry, we lost you about halfway through there.
Miho: What's wrong?
Saten: Huh?
Miho: What's the matter? Come on, laugh at me!
Saten: U-Um... They're not weird. They're not too... that is... Yeah! They're the perfect charming little feature! I really like them!
Kuroko: What a tease.
Sonic: Exactly.
Saten: Ehhhh!
A few minutes later, Antiskill came to pick up Miho.
Miho: Um, is it okay if I send you a letter?
Saten: Sure.
Miho goes in the truck as the truck leaves.
Misaka: She was able to make herself completely invisible, huh?
Kuroko: Now that you mention it, she is supposed to be just a Level 2. That is odd.
Misaka: You don't suppose the info in the databank is wrong, do you?
Sonic: Just like I said.
Kuroko: O-Of course not!
The next day:
Saten: What's going on here?!
Uiharu: Oh? The other victims too, you say?
Misaka: The thing is, it's a special ink, developed by a university in the 10th School District. They say there's no way it'll come off for a week.
Uiharu: Saten, should I get the hat ready for you again?
Saten: Why that little eyebrow chick! I knew I should've drawn something on her!
Uiharu: Ah, Saten! Get ahold of yourself!
Saten: Wah! What am I supposed to do?!
That's it for this chapter. Looks like there was a Tokiwadai hunter. Good thing the were able to find her, but Saten has to stay with her bushy eyebrows for a week. What will happen next?! Find out on the next chapter!!!