Chapter 6

Emma's POV

I'm an orphan. I was at the orphanage for 2 weeks and thankfully was adopted. I live in the same town as I was in with my Dad, Deana and I still talk to each other, like we talk at school and my lets just say "Mom" would buy me a phone. It just doesn't feel right though. I wish my real Mom was alive and we could be cuddling right now. But I am lucky I have a home and a caring "Mom". Me and Adam are still in touch but I still don't dare tell him about Dad, I just met him the other week. He came over and he asked why I live in a different house then before.

"You will have to gain my trust to find out." I said.

"My god Emma you have to be kidding me. You can't even trust your own boyfriend, just wow!" He yelled.

"YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME! FIRST OFF WERE NOT OFFICIALLY DATING AND IF YOU ALREADY ASKED THE OTHER WEEK DON'T EXPECT ME TO TELL YOU MY DEEPEST SECRETS, SECOND OF ALL IF WE JUST MET AND WE BECOME I SUPPOSED, GIRLFRIEND AND BOYFRIEND I STILL WON'T TELL YOU, JUST WAIT FOR A LITTLE BIT AND SHUT UP!!" I screamed that so loud my "Mom" came running up the stairs.

"What happened!" She sounded shocked.

"Oh nothing Ms. Grove." he said in an innocent voice.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME! YOUR JUST LIKE MY DAD!" I screamed so loud, without even thinking. I shouldn't of said anything about him.

"You know what Adam, I think you should leave." "Mom" says more calm now.

Adam storms out of the house slamming the doors. Man, do I like my "Mom".

Me and Adam split up because of his constant nagging. So hopefully true love will come my way. I believe that everyone experience love once in their lives.