EIGHT

(Amara in the picture above)

AMARA :

I snuggled deeper into my pillow and giggled as his breath tickled my throat. I was so content right now, I was in my happy place.

Which was not with Renell.

Everyone thought me and Renell were the couple but that just wasn't it. I could only put up with him for so long, I knew what I was doing was wrong but I couldn't help myself.

I loved the attention these boys gave me, it made me feel so significant. Renell had never been able to make me feel this way. I think I just got bored of him.

And then there was Taè, she had no idea what I was doing but I didn't mind. I was happy for her and Messiah, I used to like him but he never paid any attention to me and I'm glad because I could tell he was feeling Shantaè. She was still my best friend but we weren't as close as before. She was always trying to link me but I always refused, claiming that I was "sick".

I felt Kwame's hand slide up my thigh and I sighed, "When are you leaving?"

He kissed his teeth and got up, "I can tell you want me to leave. So I'll leave you to it."

I couldn't care less, I thought as he got himself together before helping his self out, I just beat boys and kicked them out.

Girls are trash too. We're just more sly about it.

I missed Renell and I would go over to see him when I wanted to but I was also thinking of a way to break up with him. I just didn't know how.

He was like my best friend and unlike other boys had never been disloyal.

But look at me. Beating random niggas.

I wasn't proud of myself but at the same time, I didn't give a fuck. It is what it is and I can't change what I've done now.

I pulled my legs up to my chest and really deeped my life.

What the fuck was I doing, I thought as tears pricked at my eyes.

It was only a matter of time before Renell found out. What then?

Hey barbies ! Here's a little chapter for you, its not that long at all but I wanted to give you some insight on what Amara's got going on.

Do you guys think she's moving mad?

Make sure you vote and comment xx

~ Majesty x