Chapter 20

Sorry for not updating!!
This chappie is NOT edited. But enjoy! :)
~Jade
----------
Sara's pov.
At the house with the boys, bored.
Niall is sleeping and I'm on the couch, watching tv.
My parents kicked me out when they found out I was pregnant. Niall said I could stay with him and I did.

I grab the tub of mint ice cream out the freezer and sit back on the couch.

I touch my belly with only the tips of my finger and think about Harry.

I know....... Harry.

A 4 weeks before I found out I was pregnant, me and Niall broke up for like 2 days. And that's when I made a huge giant mistake.

~flash back~

Im at the house with the boys. Niall wasn't home, in fact, I am only person in the house.
My makeup was ruined. Niall an. I broke up. Over the stupidest thing too!
I cry with my hands covering my face.

"Sara?" A voice asks.

I turn my head and see Harry with a worried face.

"Are you ok?" He asks.

I cover my face with my hands and reply, "yeah, I'm fine"

"Don't lie" he said.

He came over to me and put his arm around me. I look up at him and say: "Niall and I broke up"

He looks at me with a surprised face. But quickly change his expression to sadness.

"Niall is stupid ok? Any other guy would kill to have you as a girlfriend" he says, "even me"

I sadly smile, "thanks harry"

We hug. I felt something so weird. Harry with his arms around my waist. I felt a connection.

I look up and him and he looks down at me. We lock eyes, and kiss. What seemed like 10 seconds felt like a hour.
We both pull away from the kiss, but kiss again. And this turn steamy.

~End of Flashback~
Yes, Harry and I had sex. Not only did I cheat on Niall, but I also did it with his best friend.
The day after that, Niall and I got back together and we had sex.

The day I found out I was pregannt, I went to the doctors office to do a DNA test to find out. Neither Niall or Harry knew about the test.

Niall isn't the father of my baby.

Harry is.
..............