Significant Leaders of WindClan

Windstar-

Wiry brown she-cat with yellow eyes. Proud, wily, stubborn, and fastest cat in the forest. Founder of WindClan-- worked with Thunder, Shadow, and River to develop warrior code. Many of her descendants run with Clan today, including current deputy, Ashfoot, and Ashfoot's son Crowfeather. 

Deputies: Gorsefur (later Gorsestar)

Apprentices: Unknown 

Gorsestar-

Thin gray tabby cat. Remembered for his bravery and devotion to Windstar, his mate. 

Deputies: Unknown

Apprentices: Unknown 

Tallstar-

Black-and-white tom with long tail and amber eyes. One of the wisest and longest-lived WindClan leaders. Unusually close to ThunderClan and particularly their leader Firestar. Watched over Clan as they were forced out of home by ShadowClan. One of first cats to argue for leaving the forest, according to the prophecy. Frail and on last life, he led Clan to new home. On his deathbed, Tallstar changed his deputy from Mudclaw to Onewhisker-- a wise choice in the long run. 

Deputies: Deadfoot, Mudclaw, Onewhisker (later Onestar)

Apprentice: Morningpaw (Morningflower) 

Onestar-

Small, mottled-brown tabby tom. Loyal, devoted, strong, and compassionate. Guided Clan through time of terrible tension after Tallstar made him leader in Mudclaw's place. Survived rebellion against him. First leader to receive nine lives at the Moonpool. Took warriors to save ThunderClan when the badgers attacked. 

Deputy: Ashfoot

Apprentices: Whitepaw (Whitetail), Gorsepaw.