Startings

I woke up and I was sore, my legs were kind of shaky and my body didn't want to move. Last night was incredible, he rocked my world last night. It felt so good is this the feeling that Camil was talking about? Because if this what she's talking about I want more of it. He showed me a side I never thought he had, I got up and the smell of sausages hit my nose. I grabbed the silk dress that was on the bed, and walked out the room. I walked in the kitchen and he was listening to music and I smiled.

He was dancing as he made the plates I stood there looking at him, he was happy and smiling. I tried so hard not to laugh, he looked up and started laughing.

"How long have you been standing there?" He asked me as he was still laughed I started doing a dance he was doing and he ran over to me, and I started running. He chased me around the kitchen because I kept going in circles , he grabbed me kissing me. I started laughing and he let me go walking to the kitchen.

"You beautiful, Goodmorning to you

"You beautiful, Goodmorning to you." He said

"Thanks and Goodmorning." I said going over to the food and he slapped my hand.

"Aht aht no touching until I get the orange and apple juice." He said he went to his refrigerator which had all types of goodies in it, he goes grocery shopping.

"You go grocery shopping?" I asked him

"No I never went grocery shopping a day in my life, but I had someone do it for me." He said as he put the apple and orange juice on the counter.

"Okay apple orange ?" He asked me

"Apple please." I said he smiled as he did a little dance, oh he's to happy or does he love Justin Timberlake.

"Your in a good mood this morning." I said

"That's because I woke up to a beautiful lady sleeping in my arms." He said as he came over and kissed me, Awwn what the hell universe. Why didn't you send him when I was 10 gosh, if I knew him back then I probably won't be so secretive.

"So sweet when did you learn how to cook?" I asked him

"Since I was 13 basic skills." He said as he he gave me my plate and apple juice, he sat next to me and he started eating.

"Do you want to come to work with me today?" He asked me

"Work with you ? Oh no I have find me a new job." I said

"You don't have to worry about working, see Sofia did you a favor." He said

"And That is?" I asked

"Your going to be the next model." He said and my mouth dropped

"Oh no I'm not comfortable-"

"You have to get out that shy stage I want you to be a model, you know I model to so I can teach you the basics. You start tomorrow and here's the Keys to your new Mercedes." He said sliding them next to my food, he bought me a Mercedes mother-freaking benz What the hell.

"I can't believe you towed my car to get me a Benz I'm grateful for it but gosh Thomas, I really loved that car." I said

"Lovely I'm sorry but you deserve better." He said looking at me.

"I don't-"

"Stop saying that before I give you daddy dick again my beauty." He said

"Oh never-mind but what time will you be off work." I asked him

"I'm leaving at 5, you know that's my business I have others run it. But I have things I need to there." He said

"Oh yeah billion dollar business man." I said he laughed

"I'll come back and treat you like the queen you are." He said I smiled and hugged him.

"No touchy." He said

"Just let me hug you." I said as he moved his arms, I put the on waist and I hugged him, he smacked my ass.

"Stop being naughty." He said

"You stop it the." I said he grinned, he picked me up , taking me to the bedroom, he closed the door and he held my butt in his hands. He put me against the all and lifted my dress, he pulled down his boxers. Putting hisself in me and I moaned.

"Ahh........ Uhhh......... daddy." I moaned as he went in and out, morning sex? Never had it before but I love it. He went faster as wrapped my hands around his neck,

"Gosh your driving me insane Anastasia." He whispered

"Ahhh... I-am" I moaned

"Yes babygirl, yes." He said as he grunted,

"Stop..... uhhh gosh ahhh," I moaned. He stopped and kissed my neck as he slid out, he laid me down on the bed. And he lifted his boxers up, he bent down and kissed me.

"Should've let me finish lovely." He said

"Have you ever showered with someone?" He asked me I shook my head no, he grinned lifting me up, carrying me to bathroom.

"You are a virgin at everything huh ?" He asked me

"Yeah." I said quietly he lifted my head up

"Don't be a shame, that's good that you are I like it, all mine." He said

"Come on." He said holding his hand out, I got up grabbing it. He walked me down the hallway.