Kisses

3 weeks later

"Did you get the flowers for the party" Sofia asked me I was moving boxes around and I looked at her.

"Yeah I order them, speaking of flowers there's some right there maybe from Umm Shawn?" I said sarcastically and she started to laugh, mhmm. Yeah Shawn sends her flowers whenever there are nowhere around each other, which is so cute.

"Anyways I Umm found that, there's a role in descendants for 4 people 2 girls and 2 boys and I wanted to see if you wanted to try out for it." Sofia said me acting I don't stand a chance, I did the drama club in highschool but I failed it.

"That sounds great but I don't think it's fit for me." I said opening the boxes and looking at all the shit she then ordered.

"Oh come on I feel like you will rock the role of Mal Maleficent daughter and I'm evie the evil queen daughter duhh girl. Perfect match." She said.

"Alright fine when is it?" I asked

"Auditions are tomorrow and the rest of the week." She said I nodded

"So do you think he'a going to like this surprise party I mean Thomas isn't too keen on his birthday." I said

"Oh honey this is the first one because you decided to throw one." She said

"He never had an surprise party?" I asked m

"He never cared for his birthday we always just had a dinner not a surprise party. Your the first who thought of a surprise party, and to think about it I like it." She said

"So the answer to your question is I don't know and we'll find out tonight." She said I grabbed all the decorations out the box I looked at the glass bottles and shit. See I hope everything is going to fall in place really.

"Oh and that movie is on Disney Channel so we have to go to Los Angeles tomorrow morning." She I wasn't paying attention I was to busy trying to take all the shit out of the boxes.

"Are you listening ?" She asked me

"Uhh yeah have to go to Los Angeles in the morning yeah." I said

"Okay okay I seee ummm I have to call Shawn." She said leaving out the building, I started to put up decorations without her. When I get home today I have to pack up some clothes for Los Angeles I never been there before. New adventure, when I get back I have photoshoots to do and I'm taking Thomas grocery shopping.

————————————-

"Wheeww this is a working progress luckily I paid someone to take all of this down." I said

"At least someone has some since, Shawn." Sofia said as he picked up a box and went to a storage room.

"You did an amazing job, very creative something fun for this time of the year." She said kissing me on the cheek.

"Thanks I'm going to get dress in the back he should be here in a hour or so." I said I looked over and people came in, I saw Selena Gomez walking in.

"Selena is here yayyy." Sofia said as she walked away I walked to the back but someone had grabbed me. I turned around and it was jay I smiled giving him a hug.

"Hey jay how you been?"'I asked him

"I been good and it seems like you doing good yourself." He said

"I am I am, I have to go get dressed though I be back." I said walking to the back room, I walked in and closed the door. I picked up the phone and dialed my dads number.