Start the job today

I got out the shower and went to the room, I looked at the closet doors. And I opened one it was his, walked to the other one and it my clothes in it. I never seen a closet this big ever in my life, nor so many clothes. I didn't know what to choose from he helps me so much, I know I can't give him 100,000 dollar gifts. But I can get him something that is valuable just for appreciation.

"Hey lovely so Sofia And Maddie set up your appointment for today so,you'll be picture taking. " he said

"Today?" I asked he nodded trying to find a tie, I walked over to him picking out a printed tie.

"Looks nice Umm so where is it exactly?" I asked him

"She sent you the address, but I'm running late I'll call you on my break and when I'm coming home." He said as he kissed me, he looked at me again and kissed me. Our tongues were connecting with each other and his hands were all over my body. I pulled away, he rolled his eyes.

"See when you get home." I said

"Alright bye lovely." He said walking out the door great which leaves me to do shit I don't know about.

————————————

"Umm yeah thanks, I'll come back tomorrow for it." I said to the lady at the desk, photoshoot is over I can finally get something to eat.

Thomas: Hello

Me: Hey wassup

Thomas: What are you doing

Me: I'm going to get something to eat

Thomas: Oh lovely how did the photoshoot go

Me: I was very uncomfortable but I'm kind of liking honestly

Thomas: Yeah and I'm pretty sure I'm going to love those pictures ahhh Sofia told me tell you that Uhh. Uhh she wants you to go the dress boutique tomorrow, for the award show Sunday.

Me: Award show

Thomas: Yes lovely the award show Uhh when I get home I want to take you somewhere

Me: Where

Thomas: it's a surprise but I have to go I have a meeting right now, be safe

Me: You too Thomas

I hung up the phone and sighed oh gosh living this type life is fun. But it's tiresome I just got here and can't even be at peace. I miss Thomas though I hate when we are apart, like as of now I'm bored as ever because I don't know what to do. Or where to go, I barely know my way around here like seriously.

"Ummm hi I'm new to this town but do you know where the closet Starbucks is at?" I asked the guy.

"Your Thomas Doherty partner right!" He asked

" Uhh something like why?" I asked

"I'm his cousin jay nice to meet you Umm Sofia wants you to come to boutique tomorrow, meet me here and it's up the street." He said I nodded

"Umm thanks Ana nice to meet you to I have to get to rolling though." I said leaving going to my car whew Thomas, your sister is driving me crazy. I got in my car and I looked for my key started on the side, then I remembered it's a start button and a key. I pressed the start button and my car started, I pulled off looking down the street for Starbucks, I saw it and pulled into the parking lot.

"Ewww I hate that you can't go through the drive thru." I said to myself getting out the car, the wind blew my hair in my face. I walked inside the store and it wasn't to many people in there.

"You order an latte ?" The lady at the cash register said I looked at her and my dinged.

Thomas: latte and two croissant 😘

Me: your the best ❤️❤️

"Latte and two croissants ?" I asked her she nodded handing me stuff, I smiled walking out the store. How he know I was coming to this one though, hmmm interesting.

————————————
I walked into the condo and it was sparkling clean like I how I left it, I walked into the room, looking for something to wear. I walked in my closet and looked through the drawers, I saw a cute pink silk pajama set.

———————————

I walked out the room and Thomas he was taking his shirt off.

"How was work?" I asked him

"Good and you look good in that pink lovely." He said and he took his phone out and snapped a picture.

"I'm finna post this." He said winking

"Oh no I look horrible." I said he kissed me and shook his head no.

"Not at all." He said

@thomasdoherty_ : Isn't she beautiful 🥵😍 @anastastia._

367,277 likes in 4 minutes

@SofiaMendes: Awwwwn she looks so gorgeous 🥺🥰🥰🥰

@shawnmendes: Soon to be sister in law❤️❤️❤️

@selenagomez: New boo alert ❤️👀

@meganfoxx: So this is new bae I see 😒

@ArianaGrande: she's gorgeous 😍😍😍😍😍

He showed me the comments I smiled even at the negative one, I always keep a positive mind well I try.

"See look at you your gorgeous." He said kissing my forehead I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Thanks oh I made baked spaghetti just a lil bit for the both of us." I said

"You can cook also ?" He asked me

"Yes basic skill." I said laughing to be honest it feels weird being here sometimes, living with a man I had just met not to long ago. I'm starting to fall in love with him and I don't think he feels the same way about me. But if he didn't he wouldn't ask me to come to Seattle to live with him. Or buy me nice things he'll I don't know. All I know is that this feeling that I'm having.......... it feels........ it feels...... it feels right.