Chapter 5: Do it

Chapter 5: do it

~~~

It's been two weeks since the three musketeers aka Taehyung, Hobi and Jungkook found out about Yoongi's girlfriend. Two weeks passed and they didn't tell anyone about it but the day happened... when the three were bugging Yoongi to show a picture of his girlfriend, Lisa and Jennie heard it and the news spread out like a virus in the hospital.

Yoongi was so pissed about it since everyone was asking about her girlfriend aka his wife.

He prayed to God to give him more patience to withstand it or else he has to kill the three. Jisoo was not bothered at all since Yoongi explained to her everything.

Minhyuk who just came back from the UK and heard the news as he entered the hospital, went to his brother in law's office.

He knocked twice before switching the knob and he entered without even a permission.

"Is this girlfriend my sister or another girl?" Minhyuk asked in a serious tone

Yoongi got startled but managed to answer calmly, "Hyung! Of course it's your sister."

Minhyuk breathe deeply before smiling at yoongi. "Okay that's good." said Minhyuk who was smiling happily at him. Weird right? One moment he was angry then after he became happy. Yoongi got used to that switch.

"Wait- when did you arrive hyung?" Yoongi asked as he looked at Minhyuk who sat down at his sofa.

Minhyuk looked at him, "Few minutes ago. Then, I heard the nurses downstairs talking about your dearest girlfriend. I got furious and went straight here immediately." He answered in one complete breath.

"You didn't trust me?" Yoongi asked. Minhyuk smiled at him and gave him a peace sign and said, "I got carried away. Sorry!"

"So... what's your plan now?" Minhyuk asked grabbing the yoghurt placed on the side table and drank it.

"Hyung, you fire all of them?" Yoongi bluntly said which made Minhyuk splashed the yoghurt he was drinking.

"Yahhh- hyung! Jisoo will be mad she just washed the covers." said yoongi holding the bridge of his nose.

"Just tell her I did it. And WHAT THE FUCK YOONGI!  WHY WILL I FIRE EVERYONE!" Minhyuk cussed while cleaning some yoghurt in his arms.

"I'm kidding okay, chill hyung!" Yoongi calmed his brother in law down.

"Aigoo! This piece of shit! By the way, how about tell them that Jisoo is your 'girlfriend'. And...I am telling you to do it." said Minhyuk in a very serious manner.
"There are 2 dudes who just asked me permission to date Jisoo." He added.

Yoongi became annoyed, and wanted to know the those dudes who wanted to date his WIFE.

"Who are they?" He asked annoyed.

"Well, just fucking tell everyone. Those boys who like jisoo are making me pissed." Minhyuk said looking at Yoongi who got the message. "JUST FUCKING DO IT!" That's what Yoongi got from his brother in law.

—-

Yoongi came home from a tiring and busy day from the ER. "Babe, I'm home" he shouted as he entered. He put his shoes neatly on the rack and removed his jacket and put it on the sofa. He looked around but his wife was not around. He changed his clothes before checking the kitchen if his wife was there.

He was right, jisoo was cooking dinner. He just stared at her back profile before moving towards her and hug her from behind.

Jisoo who was used to it, smiled and greeted his husband with a warm smile. Yoongi just hugged her before she asked him to prepare the plates to eat. Yoongi obediently did what his wife asked.

"Babe, your brother came at my office." Yoongi informed his wife. Jisoo chuckled at him and said, "babe, He told me already."

"That hyung is so fast." He muttered under his breath.

"Don't be upset, he said he told me everything so I will not be an idiot in understanding whatever you will say." Jisoo explained after she put a piece of meat in his mouth.

"But you know already what will happen?" Yoongi asked after swallowing the food on his mouth.

"Got the gist of it. But I trust you oppa." answered Jisoo who smiled at his husband then took another bite from her food

Yoongi smiled at her back and took a some meat then he put it in Jisoo's plate. "You have to eat a lot. You're getting thinner."

Jisoo pouted and said, "That's what you call diet, Mr. Min Yoongi."

"Yah- why do you need to diet? Ha why? Even if you're fat, I will still love you." Yoongi said making Jisoo's face all red from blushing. She playfully slapped Yoongi before hiding her all red face at his back.

Yoongi laughed at his wife being shy and embarrassed, "Hahahaha! Min Jisoo, why are you shy? Let me see your face?" Jisoo kept hiding her face at yoongi.

"Because out of no where you just say things." Jisoo shyly said still hugging her husband to hide her face.

"Hahahaha, i will never get tired of saying those things. I can't say those things in the hospital." Yoongi explained while holding his wife's face and stare at it.

"Yeah- because in the hospital you act like a cold doctor eventhough you're a fluff ball." said Jisoo who stuck her tongue out at Yoongi.

"Do that again...and you'll regret it, babe." Yoongi said in a low husky voice.

Jisoo playfully did it again...but she didn't regret anything that had happened next.

Yoongi took his chance to kiss her deeply, playing with her tongue, fighting for dominance. Jisoo moaned at the sensation Yoongi was giving her in every seconds of their kiss.

They both catch their breath after their  'short' make out session.

Yoongi just smiled at his wife before placing a kiss on her forehead.

"The food is really tasty." Yoongi smirked at his wife as he took a beef and put it in his mouth.

"Shut up, Yoongi. Finish your food first before you think of your fucking hormones" Jisoo warned his husband. Yoongi nodded with a grinned on his face and continued eating his food.

That night...

was very noisy.... tiring....happy....full of pleasures... and that I leave it to your imagination.

—-

A/N
Their building a playground. What are you thinking? 😂 kidding y'all know it already. I don't like to write rated 18 here 😂