Chapter 10: Epilogue

Chapter 10

~~

They are currently at the hospital since Jisoo successfully gave birth last night. The nurses and doctors are excited to see the baby and would check Jisoo and the baby everytime.

9 months had passed, Jisoo gave birth to a beautiful girl, named Min Jaera.

"Isn't she beautiful, babe?" Jisoo happily asked her husband while holding their little angel.

"She is and she looks exactly as you." Yoongi's lips plastered with a smile.

Jisoo chuckled and asked, "Is that you lowkey complimenting me that I'm beautiful, Mr. Min Yoongi?

Yoongi grinned and said, "Mrs. Min, you are always beautiful in my eyes." Jisoo blushed a little and looked at her husband's eyes with a sweet smile.

The couple were interrupted when they heard a cough, they both looked at the door and saw the 2 unwanted doctors who ruined the warm mood, Taehyung and Jungkook.

"I will pretend that I didn't hear those words from you, Yoongi hyung." Taehyung said as if his ears are ruined.

"Hyung indeed changed after they announced their marriage. I can't help it, he is exhibiting too much happiness. I'm drowned." Jungkook jokingly said.

"Please remind me to cut your bonus." Yoongi threatened the two.

"Hyung, we're just joking." Jungkook said giving him a peace sign.

"Hyung, don't show your bad attitude in front of your child. It's not good." Taehyung still joked around which earned him a huge hit of an apple on his abdomen. Yoongi threw the apple to him aiming at his sensitive part but missed when Jisoo stopped him.

"Hyuuunggg!!! I'm joking!" Taehyung said.

The commotion made the little girl wake up from her nap. Taehyung and Jungkook saw this and immediately went near her go look.

"Woah- good thing she got Dr. Jisoo's face!" Jungkook muttered, which Taehyung agreed "Yeah luckily!" Jisoo chuckled at the two.

Yoongi was annoyed and about to hit them when Jisoo gave him a 'no, don't do it' look

Yoongi just sighed and sat down on the couch. He saw Jungkook trying to touch the baby, "Don't even dare to touch her with your dirty hands or without sanitizing."

Jungkook immediately retracted his hand and washed it, Taehyung did the same.

——-

Taehyung and Jungkook were bickering on who will be the best uncle; they just stopped when Yoongi threatened them of giving a night shift. Jennie, Lisa and Chaeyoung visited their noona as well, and squealed when they saw the baby. They were excitedly talking while going out on how to spoil the baby good gifts.

—-

3 years later

"Hap~~~py Birthday, Jaera!" The girl blew out the candle. Claps and shouts filled the venue. It was Yoongia and Jisoo daughter's birthday.

Yoongi were carrying Jaera, while Jisoo is happily standing beside her husband and daughter. With that, there are no more secrets, no more pretending just pure love and happiness!

@m.jisoo

my happiness 💕😍

my happiness 💕😍

tagged @min.yng
likes 12,810

@min.yng

my treasure 💕

my treasure 💕

tagged @m.jisoo
likes 11,345

The end

Thank u for reading 🙃

-euphoricninja

~~~
shameless advertisement 🤧😂

Please read my other stories here on wattpad:

it's you all along | rosekook
(social media au)
Kwon Siblings | vsoo