Chapter 6: Instagram

Chapter 6

~~~

Yoongi woke up as the sunlight crawled inside their bedroom. He woke up with his wife, Min goddess Jisoo, on his side sleeping peacefully. He stared at her for a minute and placed a peck on her lips to wake her up.

Jisoo grumbled as she tried to go back to sleep pulling Yoongi into a hug.

Yoongi smiled and whispered to her ear, "Good morning."

Jisoo muttered "Good morning" in her half asleep body.

"Babe, Let's wake up now. We still have to go to work." said yoongi who was stuck in his wife's hug.

"Babe, I'm so tired! Let's sleep 1 hour more." Jisoo explained with a tired voice while her eyes still closed.

"Babe, if you keep that fucking up! We will have another fucking round! I swear I'm not joking! I'm still not wearing anything, let me remind you that!"Yoongi honestly said because 'someone' might get excited again they will be late at work. Jisoo woke up at what Yoongi said. She stood up even though she is not wearing anything, she took the robe from the rack and wore it. Yoongi stood up from their bed and grabbed his boxers on the couch and put it on.

"You go take a bath first, I'll prepare some toast and coffee for us." Yoongi told jisoo who obeyed his husband and went to the bathroom.

Yoongi prepared toast with strawberry jam for his wife and toast with butter for him. He put coffee beans in the coffee maker and waited for the coffee to boil and come out.

After few minutes, Jisoo finished her routine and Yoongi took a quick bath.

While Yoongi was on the bathroom, Jisoo opened her instagram account and uploaded a picture with a satisfied smile.

@m.jisoo

💕❤️6,418 likes

💕
❤️6,418 likes

Comments

tae.v: WTH!! IS THAT YOU @min.yng?
prk.jimin: FINALLY! Congrats!🍾
chuchuyu: Dr. Jisoooo omggg who is that man??
jen.kim: shit unnie!! OMGGGG!!
chae.rose: UNNIE WHO IS THAT BOYYY?? YOUR NAMCHIN??
j.hobi: why does it look like @min.yng?!?!?
jung.kook: NOONA IS TAKEN ! 😢
la.lisa: unnie! Dae to the bakk!! who is the lucky man??

—-
Yoongi went out of the bathroom wearing his normal work clothes and sat beside his wife who was smiling like an idiot. "Is there anything wrong?" He asked

"Nothing, babe." Jisoo answered.

The two was eating breakfast when Yoongi's phone rang and it was Taehyung. He answered the call, just to be cursed at the start.

V: YAHHH HYUNG!!!!!

Yoongi irritatedly answered the phone, "WHY DO YOU FUCKING SHOUT IN THE MORNING?"

"HOW CAN I NOT SHOUT WHERE IN JISOO POSTED A PICTURE THAT LOOKS LIKE YOU! HYUNG IS SHE YOU GIRLFRIEND??!!!" Yoongi didn't know what he is talking about.

"I CANNOT UNDERSTAND YOU! I'LL CALL YOU LATER!" He said as he ended the call, looked at jisoo who was smiling at him.

Jisoo smiled at him and greeted, "Happy Anniversary, Babe!". Jisoo handed her phone to her husband which Yoongi took it cluelessly, and saw the post she did. Yoongi chuckled and faced his wife. "Yah- Min Jisoo! I am the one who supposed to do that not you!" He also greeted her wife, and kissed her on her temple.

Jisoo took her phone and said, "Well, sorry babe, I can't help it! But...you can still post though I didn't even tagged you." She cheekily smiled at him before she kissed him on his cheeks.

~
@min.yng

Happy Anniversary, my beautiful wife!💕

❤️6,340 likes
Tagged @m.jisoo

Comments
la.lisa: heol😱😱
tae.v: WTF hyung!?!?!?😵 @min.yng
prk.jimin: credits 😐 but congrats you two! 😂🥂
chae.rose: WAIT? IS THIS REAL???
j.hobi: Shit! 😱Is this a prank?!! @min.yng
jung.kook: HEOOLL!! DAEBAK! 😮
kminhyuk: Happy Anniversary to the both of you! @m.jisoo and @min.yng i think i'll be an uncle soon 😂
kmskjin: You're fucking lucky @min.yng congrats
hanbin.k: Can't compete anymore. Congrats
chuchuyu: That's why Dr. Minhyuk chose Dr. Yoongi. Wowwww!😮
jen.kim: Oh shit unnie @m.jisoo!! 😱OMGGGG!! Congrats 🎉

Jisoo and Yoongi finished their breakfast with a smile plastered on each of their faces. They went out of their house, and instead of using different cars. Yoongi pulled Jisoo to his car and put the seatbelt around her. Before he started the engine and he jokingly said, "At least now, our gas consumption will be cheaper."

——